• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Last Of My Frozen Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Of My Frozen Pins

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am going to trade away the last of my Frozen pins :)

I have:

Pin 97851: Booster Collection
Pin 99147: AMC Olaf
Pin 100843: DMC Olaf w/ COA (x2)

I have a few other non-Frozen traders too, my pinpics ID is nsingleton :)

I am looking for Jessica Rabbit pins/items and also the Stitch raiding the laundry basket with the Cape and bra on his head :lol: as well as other stitch in that outfit! :)

I am now going to also try my luck with a limited Wreck-It Ralph collection...however, not Ralph and Felix, mostly Vanellope, King Candy and Sour Bill! :x: So, I will also be on a hunt for trades for these too! :)
Please PM me :)

Last edited:
LMAO!!! :rofl: Well that is worth seeing for sure...buuuut, I am not sure I want to trade for it! Ha ha! Well, you could make me a $ offer If you want, or see if you have any luck finding the stitch pin or something Jessica lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back