• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! the MOST incredible zap ever...i'm still in shock!

ZAPPED! the MOST incredible zap ever...i'm still in shock!

PinKitten

Cristina
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So I got the most ridiculously amazing multi-pin zap over the weekend, i'm still floating on cloud 9 (and don't expect to come down at least until next year LOL), as I didn't expect that i would be able to ever own these pins ANY time soon...a CRAZY HUGE thank you to TheOtherSteve!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

See what I mean?? WOW.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ummm... WOW!! I'll bet you ARE on cloud nine! That is amazing. What awesome pins. Congrats on the amazing zap and way to go Mr Pin Zapper! :D

I'm speachless!!!!!!!!

Does Steve know what you look like??? Did he know your a cute girl???? lolol

You totally deserve it!!!

Those are way cool!

Way to go TheOtherSteve!!! Dude, you rock!!!

Vicki

Awww Vicki I take that as such a compliment!!! :0) But in this case I would be stealing since many of those are on my wants list too! Dang pin-twin!!!! :0)

It totally was a compiment! One you deserve.

OOOps! Yeah, I guess you wouldn't exactly give away your wants huh? lololol

Vicki

Wowzers!! Congrats! And great job theothersteve----I hereby award you the best zap of all time!

I'm speachless!!!!!!!!

Does Steve know what you look like??? Did he know your a cute girl???? lolol

You totally deserve it!!!

Those are way cool!

Way to go TheOtherSteve!!! Dude, you rock!!!

Vicki

It was an In Person ZAP at the Alice non-event and after reading about how often she helps others, I wanted do something to let her know her efforts are very much appreciated ... AND my extra pins noticed they were on her wants list and kept yelling "choose me, choose me!" :wavey:

Back