• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The Super Awesome Psychoticalyl Spectacular Gift Auction!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The Super Awesome Psychoticalyl Spectacular Gift Auction!!!!!!
I'm sorry if I overeacted, everyone. It just hurts to think that anyone would assume the worst about me and turn something innocent I did into something manipulative and malicious :( sorry for taking over the auction. I wish Psycho Pixie all the luck in the world, this auction is such a wonderful idea and I hope a lot of lucky people benefit from it!! ♥

I luv everyone here dearly and hate to see frustration or anger in my auctions. Everyone who has been bidding, and participating in this auction is doing it in the spirit of giving. I am sure EVERYONE here knows someone who would die happy if this awesome Jumbo appeared in their mailbox for the winter holidays.

This is an auction for a pin to be given to someone else. Because we love that someone dearly and want to make them cry happy tears of joy. Lets remember that going forward and keep the topic where it needs to be. I would like to request that going forward everyone please utilize the discussion thread for all comments, questions, or concerns. It will be actively monitored, please limit posts on this auction to bids from here on.
~~> here is the discussion thread <~~that's a link.

There are literally loads of pins out there which have incredible point values going by the ((not perfect)) point system we are using. This is a first for this point system, and it obviously needs some tweaks and adjustments. Because lets face it, looking at point values, how the heck is this incredible Jumbo Ariel only 43 points?!?!? LOL:rofl:

Let us merrily move forward!
christmas-tree7_thumb.jpg

Bouncing this baby back up!

Dont be intimidated folks! I am sure we all know someone we want to give this too, and There are many many pins out there that add up with the point system.

I am running this auction soooo long. I almost wish i could make it about 5 days shorter! lol

Happy holidays!!!
Christmas_Light_Bulbs_on_a_String_Vector_Clip_Art_Picture_111224-144449-120001.jpg
Christmas_Light_Bulbs_on_a_String_Vector_Clip_Art_Picture_111224-144449-120001.jpg

just to get things going again. Don't know point totals, sorry! NO idea if this will put me in the running again or not...

Pin 1026: Disney Gallery - Sleeping Beauty Magical Moments Briar Rose
Pin 1511: ProPin - Tramp
Pin 1569: Disney Channel - 10th Anniversary Boxed Set (Beauty and the Beast)
Pin 2232: Tinker Bell on a Flower
Pin 9589: Disneyland Cast Member - Mickey Security (Gold)
Pin 9590: Disneyland Cast Member - Mickey Security (Silver)
Pin 22377: Mulan as Ping
Pin 22378: Capt. Li Shang from Mulan
Pin 58386: DLR - Holiday Time at Disneyland Tour (Jiminy Cricket)
Pin 67872: Safe D Begins With Me! - Cast Exclusive Lanyard
Pin 69888: DLR - Cast Member - Disneyland Line 40th Anniversary Mickey Minnie
Pin 75318: WDI - Disneyland Trashcan Pin - Frontierland

Echo do you wish to add this bid to the old one or is this all new? gives you 211.64 or 300.8. your choice

points board:

gbdb4ever: 656.26
Echoharmony: 211.64 OR 300.8?
docfish: 165.54
Paragani: 90.35
sherry4pins: 72
Milky: 51.16
chipdale:50.8
#1mickeyfreak: 10.1

teddy ruxpin: 6.4

How about...
I don't think I can touch the bids....but here's a far cry. Lol
Pin 8214: Disney Auctions - Mickey Mouse How to Fly
Pin 12764: DLR - Lilo & Stitch Opening Day
Pin 30532: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella in a Floral Frame
Pin 31796: DLR - America Sings - (Finale)
Pin 33460: DLR - Nightmare Before Christmas
Pin 39696: DL - Haunted Mansion Holiday Set (Oogie Boogie) Pin Only
in 42166: DSF - El Capitan Theatre - 12 Days of Nightmare - Small Lock Shock & Barrel Tombstone
Pin 48881: WDI - Festival Of The Lion King - Hong Kong Disneyland (Backstamp Error)
Pin 50167: DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday 2004 - Ornament & Pin Set (Behemoth Pin Only)
Pin 50168: DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday 2004 - Ornament & Pin Set (Werewolf Pin Only)
Pin 50170: DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday 2004 - Ornament & Pin Set (Mummy Boy Pin Only)
Pin 51593: Adventures by Disney - Path to Pura Vida - The Jungle Cruise (Chip and Dale)
Pin 58890: DSF - Jack Skellington Christmas
Pin 62631: WDW - Spotlight - Surfing the Waves - Stitch
Pin 66830: DLR - Merry Christmas 2008 Stocking - Jack Skellington
Pin 67659: DLR - Bad News Magazine Collection 2009 - February (Cruella de Vil)
Pin 68150: Disney's California Adventure (TM) - Completer Pin - Soarin' Over California - Mickey
Pin 68920: DLR - Bad News Magazine Collection 2009 - April (Ursula)
Pin 69849: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Disney's Character Bottle Caps - Minnie Mouse

Folks are starting to creep closer to our leader!!!

Excellent bid Catz! 19 pins in incredibly generous!

points board:

Catz: 304.72
Echoharmony: 211.64

Dang...I tried my friend. Good luck to the winner!!! And to the happy recipient! ! And of course the receiver from psycho.lol that sounds funny... ...wow..forgive me I am tired. I cracked myself up! Lol. :hsd:

Alright folks! We are in the home stretch!!!

This Auction ends this Friday night!!!!

The points stand here:
Catz: 304.72
Echoharmony: 211.64

I know there are pins out there that can easily beat the high score. My husband fiddled with it the other day and got 700 points with only 5 pins he has in his trade book. It is possible!!!! do not give up on getting this awesome jumbo for a friend!

The challenge has been made! Anyone want to try to beat it?

wow... found this clip. the part in arabic is beautiful!!!! Not that the whole thing is not. And they found great sound alike voices for the parts!

[video=youtube_share;7NyrnmzJzrk]http://youtu.be/7NyrnmzJzrk[/video]

wow... found this clip. the part in arabic is beautiful!!!! Not that the whole thing is not. And they found great sound alike voices for the parts!

[video=youtube_share;7NyrnmzJzrk]http://youtu.be/7NyrnmzJzrk[/video]

Wow! So beautiful! My language they are using to (Dutch) Thanks for sharing and good luck with your auction :D

Horay!!!!

Some lucky duck is gonna get this awesome pin!

GBDB4ever wins with an excellent 656 point bid!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this gift auction possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back