• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The Super Awesome Psychoticalyl Spectacular Gift Auction!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The Super Awesome Psychoticalyl Spectacular Gift Auction!!!!!!
points board:
Echoharmony: 75.35
sherry4pins: 72
chipdale:50.8
#1mickeyfreak: 10.1

teddy ruxpin: 6.4

FYI for everyone, a pin that is limited edition but edition size unknown is automatically classed as edition size 3000+.

Side note: I found my current siggy pic in an album online of "funny christmas lights" I liked it, because my father, and my hubby's father are avid hunters. :) Nothing against bambi at all.

pin37933th72
Pin 37933: WDW - Pluto Surfboard (Surprise Release)
pin79705th72
Pin 79705: DEC - Chip and Dale

I'm giving up trying to figure out the point thing.. i think i'm doing it wrong since for some reason i calculated Echo's points as 59.72 instead of like 89.16 so yea definitely wrong.. oh well i guess good thing Psycho can do it for me :p

points board:
Echoharmony: 89.16
Milky: 51.16

Milky, sounds like you used the open edition multiplier for the edition size unknown on Echo's bid. :) Thats close to the right amount ((without me doing the math totally))

Holy cow! Doc tossed a pile of pins into this auction! So generous!!!

points board:

docfish: 165.54
Paragani: 90.35

So, my husband would be better at explaining this. Basically, the exel system uses the edition size as a multipler/devider for the trade/wants ratio. There are bonus points assigned for jumbo, and for the quality of the podm film frame. To give you an idea, the jumbo pin being offered is a 43 point pin.

For open edition (OE) Limited Release (LR) and Hidden Mickeys (HM) use the code given in the edition size box of the multipler system. ((OE is 7501 as example)) PODM frames are ranked minor scene:25, standard scene:50, major scene:75.

Point system link

This link open to a google page for me and will not open up as an excel file? I can do the math myself but at 11 pm, I would like to just enter the pins info.

Point system link

This link open to a google page for me and will not open up as an excel file? I can do the math myself but at 11 pm, I would like to just enter the pins info.

When you follow the link to the google page at the top left of the page it should say pin point test .xls. Right beneath that there should be a file menu. If you click on the file menu you should get a drop down menu with one of the options being "download". Click on download and it should download the actual excel document to your computer. Everything is automated. Just enter the edition size, trades, wants and bonus points it there are any.

Hope it works for you.

If you can guarantee 3 of that pin in hand before end of auction. yes.

points board:
Gis: 486

Ohhhhh Pixie - you know how I am. I think that for this, in the spirit of "Giving" I'll not mess around with your auction. You should definitely add that "future pins should not be allowed" and "multiples of a single pin should not be allowed."

I also believe that there should be some other rules that are along the line of max point values.

Gis retracts bid. I appreciate your understanding. And I am sure you will come back with an awesome bid later. :)

I notified the MOD's of my concern about future pins having off kilter trade vs wants and messing up the point value system.

I also totally forgot to put in the rules that pins must be in hand at time of bid. Because I was a complete doofus.:facepalm:

In the interest of keeping this points base auction fair, and to ensure that the winning bid pins get shipped before christmas, please make sure the pin is in hand before bidding. No future pin bids please.

I would also like to strongly discourage bidding multiples of one pin. I am going to be zapping the winning bid pins out to random people. Zapping the same pin to 5 different people is just not fun.

points board:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back