• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The True Winner of Spreading Happiness Game: Jrdnsmom

ZAPPED! The True Winner of Spreading Happiness Game: Jrdnsmom

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I would like to thank Jrdnsmom. Jrdnsmom started up a game where users were able to share their stories of sharing and spreading happiness and hope. It was a safe and positive space for everyone to participate and share a story and message of hope. In the end, Jrdnsmom chose everyone as winners.

This is what I received:

jrdnsmom_zps58d9b22f.jpg

It is such a beautiful and lovely pin, and my very first autographed pin! It truly made my day and week. This week has been difficult, and this was such an amazing gesture. Jrdnsmom, you definitely spread happiness into my life, and I want to thank-you so much from the bottom of my heart. :)

Janice is such a star, we love her. what a GREAT pin! signed to! you don't see that much Gil, i love the way he's designed!! congratulations

woo hoo that is such a nice pin, i have never seen it before---nice.

that was a great thread, i hsve to look it up again and re-read it. i'd love to keep that one going. goood stories

so after i wrote that i ran to MY mailbox and look what she sent me.....
pin32099
it is a surprise release from the disney boardwalk LE1000 HOW CUTE AND INTERESTING....i love reading all about the pins when i list them in my pinpics! i love the cndy shop at the boardwalk! thanks janice!

Back