• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Deadly Delivery could be at your doorstep, there's always room for 1 more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: This Deadly Delivery could be at your doorstep, there's always room for 1 more....
Pin 35153: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Friendship (Maleficent & Dragon) 2 Pin Set

That is so beautiful omg its starting to get hard, I need to be home and look at all bids then make any changes, Im at work so its a lot harder to look at anything.

Any new bids for today? I will take a look at bids and make a new list tonight.

This is a awesome pin I will post pics of the pin I have. Lets get some action going on this pin.

new leaderboard

1st Mistressofevil91
2nd Combatdre83
3rd Livin_free_asmy_hair
4th Rocke01

I am leaving the board the same right now Because I really love the Maleficent Dragon and Combatdre83 I love the Belle and to be honest those bids are really tied, I hate saying that because there was some controversy over tie's but I love both those bids and the 3rd place your bid with the B&TB rose is beautiful, And Rocke01 thank you for bidding I do love carousels all are beautiful offers.

Wow, this pin is so cute!
pin75805

Pin 75805: DisneyStore.com - A Disney Valentine Set - Cinderella and Prince Charming Only

starting with:
Pin 78066: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Cell Phone - Mickey Mouse
Pin 79570: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Mickey Mouse Icon - DeeBee - Sorceree

Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel
Pin 94064: WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Under the Sea - Ariel Statue ONLY

:)

Leaderboard change

I changed it because this morning and looked at every offer, I really went through them over and over, because honestly this is hard, and I am just not very good at this lol, I missed seeing a pin in a offer and I really like it, I have not seen them before and I really like it. so here it is.

1st- Back to the top Combatdre- 95699, 91773, 56933
2nd- Mistressofevil- 66137
3rd-Pargani-62392
4th-Livin-free-asmy-hair

This is really hard everyone there are so many great pins, I don't know what to do, Really really hard.

This auction ends tomorrow night, it's gettng close to the end.

Oh Mistressofevil you just gave me a sampler platter of everything I like! Ariel! and her dad! Sleeping Beauty and the dragon pin! Agggg! this is so hard. combatdre I love your pins too, EVERONE! your pins are fabulous!

Ok new leaderboard

back on top

1. Mistressofevil91 66137, 90244, 65649

2. Combatdre 95699, 91773, 56933

3. Pargani-62392 That is a beautiful pin! and I love pins I can play with lol!

4. Livin-free-asmy-hair 80191 and 1043 I love the rose, It is an amazing beautiful pin WOW!

5. Agentofanarchy I love that pin Cindy and her prince, I love it when they are together with their Princes! beautiful looks very sparkly! and I love sparkle.

All the pins are beautiful and amazing I really love them all.

Last edited:
I'll bid:
Pin 64807: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Little Leota Pin 64808: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Gus
Pin 64809: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Phineas
Pin 64810: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Ezra
Pin 64811: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Duellers

I'll bid:
Pin 64807: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Little Leota Pin 64808: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Gus
Pin 64809: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Phineas
Pin 64810: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Ezra
Pin 64811: DLR - Happy Halloween 2008 - The Haunted Mansion® Tombstones - Duellers

I need to make Jordan some breakfast right now but I will come back and check these out in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back