• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: This Deadly Delivery could be at your doorstep, there's always room for 1 more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: This Deadly Delivery could be at your doorstep, there's always room for 1 more....
Just realized the link is wrong for the Snow White pin, so here it is again:

(click on pics for Pinpics links)

Gonna go ahead and add this one to my bid as well -

pin94002th72
Pin 94002: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Be Our Guest Restaurant

pin89274th72

OMG! Pargani Takes it last minute! I've wanted that Aurora pin for a long time, her eyes met mine and she stole them! Lots of spinning fun and Beautiful Pins! I Love them! Sending PM now!

Thank you all so much for biddng, all bis are so beautiful, it was so hard, so very hard, you all are wonderful for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back