• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thor Pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor Pins :)

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Since the new thor trailer has been released

See here if you haven't already seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UGWhXL-ADGY

And we've seen the Iron Man pins, just wondered what anyone hopes for from the Thor pins IF they release some?? And what they'd like to see?

I really hope someone might be able to pick them up for me in November if they release them :D! Not a huge iron man fan, but Thor is my favourite Avenger and superhero (well...god haha)!

Thor, my absolute favorite of the Marvel superheroes!!!! Capt. America, close 2nd. But Thor wins with his golden locks!!!!

Thor: The Dark World - 08-Nov-2013
Frozen - 27-Nov-2013

Would the El Capitan really have a new release film for only 19 days?????

Haven't they had more than 1 movie at a time before? Just the different show times. Maybe Thor just has costumes and runs for 19 days. Then Frozen has a full on show?

For Pins, I think we see Thor's hammer, for sure. Then maybe a raindow bridget, or the gatekeeper guy?

eeee so excited for Thor pins!!! I really hope I can get my hands on at least one ^_^! Ooo and mentioning frozen pins too gets me even more excited! I think I'm going to become a Frozen collector! From what I've read and the art etc. it looks like a film I'm going to love :)

Maybe Stitch as Loki? And yes, I did just go there ... :p

They really should make a set of Stitch as all the Avengers (yes...including Black Widow with red hair haha) and not release it at DSF though, but on DS.com as a nice set ^_^ Iron Man is my favorite of the Marvel superheroes in the Avengers set so that's why I really want the Iron Man DSF release pins ;) In terms of Marvel superheroes though, I can only wish that they would one day make a pin of Storm.

I'm surprised that there is no parks Iron Man 3 opening day pin. Every other Disney movie gets one. Looks like DSF will have the monopoly on Marvel pins.

I'm surprised that there is no parks Iron Man 3 opening day pin. Every other Disney movie gets one. Looks like DSF will have the monopoly on Marvel pins.

If they did that, the one at WDW could only be released at DTD as the stipulations for Marvel is that no character could appear inside the parks in Orlando due to Universal Orlando. So I think that's why you only see them at DSF currently.

The DSF Avengers pins were fantastic and I am kicking myself for not picking up a set when they were going for rather low prices compared to some of the later DSF releases. I can see them doing a set for Thor and then another set for Captain America next April when that movie comes out.

If they did that, the one at WDW could only be released at DTD as the stipulations for Marvel is that no character could appear inside the parks in Orlando due to Universal Orlando. So I think that's why you only see them at DSF currently.

I get that, but why no DL? Or WDI? or Disneyshopping? They sell Marvel figures online. They have the Iron Man exhibit at Innoventions at DL. I figured we'd see something at least.

I get that, but why no DL? Or WDI? or Disneyshopping? They sell Marvel figures online. They have the Iron Man exhibit at Innoventions at DL. I figured we'd see something at least.

Good point on that. I didn't think about the Iron Man exhibit at DL, which would be the perfect opportunity to sell Marvel merchandise.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Thor and Loki. I have a very extensive collection. I've watched Thor 32
times and counting, I broke my DVD from over use. If they make Thor pins I will probably cry.

This is probably the ONLY time I would be happy about rubber 3D elements on a pin from DSF.... But,

IT BETTER BE A SUPERJUMBO!!!! LOL :wiggle:

lol imagine if it is the size of a shirt so when you put it on it actually completely covers your abdominal section haha xD

I'm absolutely obsessed with Thor and Loki. I have a very extensive collection. I've watched Thor 32
times and counting, I broke my DVD from over use. If they make Thor pins I will probably cry.

You mean, cry out of joy, right? Don't cry if you might be able to get them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back