• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! TiggerMickey - Thanks For The King Fergus Zap

ZAPPED! TiggerMickey - Thanks For The King Fergus Zap

Dreaming Magpie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thank you TiggerMickey for zapping me back when I joined the forum! (I can finally post in this section of the froum... or else I would have thanked you earlier!)

I was zapped an amazing King Fergus Pin from Brave. My husband reminds me of King Fergus (and he is from Scotland to boot) so the pin is very dear to my heart. <3

Thank you again! 100 times over! :hsd:

lilmermaid - Thanks! :) She is such a sweetheart!
Lumiere - Thank you! I felt so lucky! There are so many nice people on DPF and I am lucky to have met so many of them, (like you too!)
Dalamara - Thanks! Sadly no... *giggle* I see we have the same taste in men as we do in Pins... I am a Lady and The Tramp collector as well.
ALittleBitOfMagic - :) Thanks! :)
Cjvandever - You go that right, she sure is!
nsingleton - Sure was, :) made my day for sure!

@ mickeymousje - Thanks! :D
@HiddenMickeys - Thank you! Love your Avatar! Huzzah Team Fergus!:cool:
@Poohlady5 - Thanks! Yay MD!:wavey:
@ Sorapandora - Thank you! I feel very lucky!:roll:

Back