• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! timeerkat's Mega Sale/Trade Post - 10% off!

SOLD! timeerkat's Mega Sale/Trade Post - 10% off!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Welcome to my sales post!

All pins listed here are primarily for sale, as I have several things I am trying to raise money for. However, I am wiling to trade for pins in my ISO post below (except for the pins on the red background which are sale only, as those are pins I'm selling for an ex-CM friend who is not in the pin game).

All prices listed are OBO and am willing to make a deal, especially if you are purchasing multiples. The prices are for Goods/Services and include all fees except for shipping. Some of my prices may be off since I priced a bunch of these awhile ago and for some I had to guess since I couldn't find any of the exact pin sold, so feel free to let me know if a price is too high!

All pins are authentic (non-fantasy) and to the best of my knowledge legit (non-scrapper/counterfeit). I'm happy to provide close up photos, photos of backs, etc. especially of the Hidden Mickeys. Please let me know if you have any concerns about any of the pins shown.

SHIPPING
USA - The shipping fee is $5 unless your order is at least $60, in which case the shipping fee is waived. Also, if you live in the LA area and we can meet up to hand deliver your order, of course the fee will be waived. ;) ETA: If we make a trade instead of a purchase, the shipping is waived as well since you'll be shipping something to me as well.

International - The shipping fee for outside the USA is actual cost unless your order is at least $120 in which case the shipping fee is waived.

*All pins are added now!*

Last edited:
ISOs

These pins are highest on my ISO list. I'd also be willing to look at Robin Hood, Merida, and Timon pins not shown in the images.

ISO1.jpg
ISO2.jpg

Daisy Flower and Garden found
Bing Bong Candy Tin found

ISO3.jpg
ISO4.jpg

Hawkeye monorail found
*Daisy Duck name/bow pin possibly found
ISO5.jpg
ISO6.jpg

Mufasa Quote pin found
ISO7.jpg
ISO8.jpg

ISO9.jpg

Merida DLP jumbo found
DLP kid Merida found

Last edited:
IMG-9019.jpg

IMG-9020.jpg

Copper PTD SOLD
Mary Poppins SOLD
Tiana PTD SOLD
Charlotte PTD SOLD

*Coco BT on hold

IMG-9021.jpg

Pegasus Pride SOLD

IMG-9022.jpg

IMG-9023.jpg

Maximus Sorcerer Hat SOLD
WDI Avengers Emblem SOLD
WDI Iron Man Emblem SOLD

Crab Merlin Wizard's Dual SOLD

IMG-9024.jpg

IMG-9025.jpg

*Dante on hold

IMG-9026.jpg

IMG-9027.jpg

IMG-9028.jpg

Sheriff/Trigger SOLD
Robin Hood Valentine SOLD

Last edited:
IMG-9029.jpg

ACME Robin Hood SOLD
Maleficent SOLD

IMG-9030.jpg

IMG-9031.jpg

Sleeping Beauty poster pin SOLD
Lady and the Tramp poster pin SOLD

IMG-9032.jpg

Under the Sea Merlin/Wart SOLD

IMG-9033.jpg

Christmas Robin Hood SOLD
Robin/Marian Circle SOLD
Alan-A-Dale PALM SOLD
Little John PALM SOLD

IMG-9034.jpg

Dodger SOLD
Max SOLD

*Black Cauldron set on hold

IMG-9035.jpg

Vacation Genie Cut-Out SOLD
Vacation Genie Mystery Set Pin SOLD

IMG-9036.jpg

IMG-9037.jpg

Nurse's Day Baymax SOLD
Moana Ornament SOLD
Sisu SOLD

IMG-9038.jpg

Tiny Kingdom Timothy SOLD

Last edited:
IMG-9051.jpg

*Encanto ON HOLD

IMG-9052.jpg

2 Tsum Tsum available

IMG-9053.jpg

IMG-9055.jpg

Hyenas Quote SOLD

IMG-9056.jpg

IMG-9057.jpg

IMG-9058.jpg

IMG-9059.jpg

IMG-9060.jpg

IMG-9062.jpg

Brave Bears Pal-A-Round SOLD

Last edited:
Non-Pin Items

IMG-9054.jpg

The elephant juju comes with the newspaper paperwork (not mint - filled in to claim the juju when I got it at the park)
Elephant juju SOLD

IMG-9070.jpg

The hat is a D23-exclusive Jungle Cruise skipper hat was only given to D23 gold members at select events and at the El Capitan if you purchased a ticket to the movie.

IMG-E9071.jpg

Embroidery on the hat

Last edited:
I’m interested in the coco bt and the dssh dante.

I’m probably interested in more. I will look again later.

Saved for you for now.

sold for ariel/eric in boat (small world) on post #4

Saved, though it's not part of a Small World set, I believe it's from a Kiss the Girl pin set. (I pulled it from a trade board at the recent DSF mini trade event so I don't know for sure but it has a 2020 backstamp and there is an identical-looking pin in the Kiss the Girl set released in 2020.)

Saved for you for now.

Saved, though it's not part of a Small World set, I believe it's from a Kiss the Girl pin set. (I pulled it from a trade board at the recent DSF mini trade event so I don't know for sure but it has a 2020 backstamp and there is an identical-looking pin in the Kiss the Girl set released in 2020.)

Dang it, ok, you can release the hold. I want to try to get the individual pins from the small world set to go with the framed set...

Back