• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: timeer's Game Time! All Payments In! RESULTS POSTED!

For consolation pick, I would like this pin please and thank you:
G - Pin 143098 - TDR - Donald Duck - Star - Game Prize - Holiday - TDS

@firechief18 I believe you are up next for Consolation.

Sorry for the delay in updates, I've been on the road since early yesterday and passed out as soon as I got to my hotel last night. then back in the field all day today.

@CanaDaLE - last call (around an hour left until the 48-hour mark) for your main game pick before the next pick passes on. Reminder that you can hop back in at any time if your time for this pick runs out.

@summerskin - your turn for consolation prize

It has now been longer than 48 hours since I first tagged CanaDaLE for her pick (Monday at 6:37 pm; it is now Wednesday at 6:50 pm), so the game moves on to @Pinfun .

@CanaDaLE , you may step back in at any time once you are able to post.

The next few that are up for picking after Pinfun:

1 - @maiarebecca
2 and 3 - @summerskin
4 - @Disneychildwithin

I’m glad it’s working for you to get on again!

Noted, @summerskin . This means @Spr175psu gets consolation prize B.

I will update lists as soon as I can get back on my computer tomorrow (might be late as I have a full day in the field and then driving home from the Central Valley). In the meantime please feel free to keep making picks.

Back