• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: timeer's Game Time! All Payments In! RESULTS POSTED!

Also a note - I'm leaving Tuesday morning to go to Wisconsin and will be back on Sunday evening. On Monday evening I will be shipping out the prizes for anyone who has done all of their picks, and anyone still left over for picks will have their package shipped out the following Monday.

I believe this lot is available, and if correct i would like it please:

13. No pinpics - SDR World of Pixar Mystery Set - Castle
- No pinpics - SDR World of Pixar Mystery Set - EVE
- No pinpics - SDR World of Pixar Mystery Set -

That's my last pick! Thanks for the fun game!

Updated to here. Running out to the store to grab more larger bubble mailers and bubble wrap. I'll be mailing tonight and will send tracking numbers as soon as I am able around packing for my trip.

Next up is @Spr175psu , then @CanaDaLE , and then we're done! :)

Back