• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Fever

Trade Fever

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just wanting to set up some more trades!!! :wiggle: I love trading so much! Really wish I had the ability to have a larger trader selection to make more trades happen, but hopefully I can make something happen even if I am limited! :x:

Here are pictures of what I have available...

Am looking for certain:

Jessica Rabbit
Sleeping Beauty
Ariel (Pink Dress)

I know it is not very likely, but I would love to be able to get some more of the Jessica PTDs I do not have yet, especially PP#66131 http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4483&pin=66131
as well as the Flora and Fauna PTDs

:x:

Thank you for looking!!! :D

Hi Nate :)

I'm after the Taffyta WDI and I also love the Belle one. Check my pinpics - cheshirecat1991 :)

-Charlie

Hey Charlie :D

I will definitely take a look today and see what we can work out!!! :) It will be a few, I am out running errands! :) Thank you! :bigthumb: Would be awesome to finally be able to trade with you! ;)

Hi Nate :)

I'm after the Taffyta WDI and I also love the Belle one. Check my pinpics - cheshirecat1991 :)

-Charlie
Hey there sweet Charlie!!! :) I looked through your traders, unfortunately I do not see anything I a looking for at this time. :( I am sorry, was really hoping we could work out a trade! Hopefully we can set something up in the future! :x:

Last edited:
PinPics is being weird on me right now. Just wondering, did you need the last Jessica PTD? The one of her lying down? Let me know! I have available!

Did you see anything you liked on my trades I like the Bambi and Marie cupcake and Cheshire cat

Nsingleton, I've updated my trades if you're still interested in trading I still want the bambi :)

I love your 2015 Alice in Wonderland New Year's pin. Unfortunately, I don't have pins of any of the characters you are looking for, but please feel free to check out my PinPics gallery and let me know if there is anything you are interested in trading it for. PinPics Name: Outgrabed

Back