• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tricky Things These Pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky Things These Pins...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Somehow they sneak their way into your house and then pull at your heartstrings until they end up your new collection! :facepalm: Well...it has happened to me again, looks like I have yet another new side collection! :lol:

I have ALWAYS loved the dinner scene in The Little Mermaid, especially when Ariel decides to brush her hair with the "dinglehopper"!!! :rofl: Probably my favorite part of the whole movie! :) So, lime 3 years ago, I saw this beauty on eBay, and I just had to have her...

The auction ended in the wee hours of the morning, and I ended up getting her for $10 shipped!!! :hsd: She was my one and only non-Jessica keeper in my collection at that time.

Well, since I was able to order WDI pins while I was working seasonal for DS, I ordered the Christmas Tree pins, and ended up with this stunning lady...

Soooo...on top of my new Sleeping Beauty collection, I now think I am going to also collect Ariel in her pink dinner scene dress!!! :wiggle:

Wish me luck! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, man, that beautiful LE pin for only $10?? What a snag! xD

Good luck with your collection! :)

Thank you everyone! :D Definitely could not pass up that deal on the pin I got off eBay! :bigthumb:

Thanks to Christine and Michelle for making it possible for me to keep the new Ariel pin!!! :hug:

I have tried searching pinpics for pins of Ariel in her pink dress, but am not the best at finding things on pinpics, so only found a few?!? :) If anyone knows of any, please bring them to my attention so I can add them to my wants list! :D

I'm more of a lurker than a poster these days, and I rarely go on Pinpics anymore, but I've noted a few of the 'pink dress' pins that aren't in your wants list.

-66681 - A very fancied up take on the pink dress, with a fur trimmed cloak.
-26531 - Ariel portrait in pink.
-17601 - Looks just like 15223 but the dress is definitely pink; from WDW instead of DLR.
-20768 - With the other princesses but in the pink dress.
-54033 - Again with other princesses
-62264 - Dangle pin
-63556 - In a hot air balloon with Belle.
-65361 - With other princesses and Captain Mickey; Disney Cruise Line pin
-49515 - Tinker Bell in the pink dress; I saw that you had her in Aurora's pink one on your wants.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster these days, and I rarely go on Pinpics anymore, but I've noted a few of the 'pink dress' pins that aren't in your wants list.

-66681 - A very fancied up take on the pink dress, with a fur trimmed cloak.
-26531 - Ariel portrait in pink.
-17601 - Looks just like 15223 but the dress is definitely pink; from WDW instead of DLR.
-20768 - With the other princesses but in the pink dress.
-54033 - Again with other princesses
-62264 - Dangle pin
-63556 - In a hot air balloon with Belle.
-65361 - With other princesses and Captain Mickey; Disney Cruise Line pin
-49515 - Tinker Bell in the pink dress; I saw that you had her in Aurora's pink one on your wants.

Hey there!!! :D It is so nice to see you around! :bigthumb: Thank you so very much!!! :D That is such a huge help for me, I greatly appreciate it!!! :) I will go get these ones added to my wants list right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back