• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying To Find This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were sold on ebay a few months ago - supposedly claimed as PP/prototypes as these pins were never released by Disney. No proof of authenticity, but I'm still jealous of those who got the Queen of Hearts Tink as I've been wanting her since she was previewed on DS.com years ago but never sold. :(

Thank you both! :D I had heard that as well...honestly, even if it was like a fantasy pin or something, I would love to own it!!! :lol: It is just so gorgeous! I don't know if I have seen the Maleficent one or the QOH one!?! :dunno: Can someone post pics please? :)

Someone here on the board got them all and posted pics. Try checking Disney Pin Discussion threads a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back