• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Turbo-tastic!

ZAPPED! Turbo-tastic!

Mermaid's_grotto

aka Damu
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Arrival in the post today; I was a bit confused at first as I thought "Oh no, what have I been buying?" I don't remember these things until I open them (yes memory can be that bad). I had also clean forgot that Emma had asked me for my address :facepalm: :lol: so was still a complete surprise!

10820833754_978c696988.jpg

I love the Esmeralda! I have a TLM2 badge just like this, they are like miniature posters to me and have really nice artwork/character faces. This fits straight into my collection and has been an Esmeralda I have been trying to track down too!

Thank you Emma for your thoughtful note (loved the choice of graphics) and for thinking to send me this great zap!
:hsd:

p.s If anyone has the King Candy figure available from the DS Sugar Rush set please let her know! It would be greatly appreciated. :x:
130103d.jpg

That's
32179.jpg
:bigthumb:
not
t_1860353_304b7500.jpg
:down:

(Sorry :rofl:)

Turbo snail jokes... will I ever get away from them? :lol:

Anyhow that arrived fast. Ahahaha! You're welcome! Glad you liked it. :D And thank you again for helping me out with trying to find King Candy merch!

Congrats!!! :D Emma is a sweetheart just like you! :) But...I am going to have to say you are in denial :lol:, I am thinking if you can't remember what you are getting until you open your package, it is not as much a memory problem as this little thing called PIN ADDICTION, and you just have so many packages coming, you can't keep track of what they are now! :rofl: J/K

PIN ADDICTION, and you just have so many packages coming, you can't keep track of what they are now! :rofl: J/K

I sometimes forget who's sent me what when I've made a number of trades at the same time. Its okay if the PMs are still there, but if I have emptied out my inbox by then... its not useful! :lol:

Back