• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
The lanyards had obviously been refreshed and i mangage to trade for a cast exclusive tigger from 2008 and a tink flower festival pin which has AP stamped in the corner, does that mean its an artist proof?

I got the tigger pin at the York stork two weeks ago how odd lol wish they had some AP pins in york :)

has word been passed down to the cast members from disney hq.it seems strange that all of a sudden the lanyards are bein worn and have been refreshed and pins on display.are things startin to improve?

The lanyards had obviously been refreshed and i mangage to trade for a cast exclusive tigger from 2008 and a tink flower festival pin which has AP stamped in the corner, does that mean its an artist proof?

Reading that, I had a check of my Tink Epcot flower pin, and lo and behold there is a tiny AP stamped in the copyright Disney box :eek2:.

Shinny8 that is the same pin that I found on the lanyard in Reading and mine was an AP as well which I took to mean Artist Proof

I think they was sent them about a month ago? i saw them on ours and traded :D made sure i didnt put any uk core ones on though :) I also refreshed them the other week and put some sleeping beauty limited release ones on, and some xmas cast exclusives.

ohhh and i just checked mine they have AP on.

Pin 68882: Epcot® Flower and Garden Festival 2009 - Annual Passholder - Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa
Pin 72241: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009 - Passholder Exclusive
Pin 73802: WDW - The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 2009 - Annual Passholder - Donald Duck

Last edited:
A bit more news for this ongoing thread.....the Sheffield store had loads of the 2009 LE pins, very similar to the pins being sold in Manchester.....the Stitch pins are available, as are all the 2009 film series LE's plus the Chesire cat pin is discounted to £5 in this store as well.

Seems to be some bargains out there, guys.........:)

just had to let people know.ive just purchased the last 4 pins from the 2008 tester series(the ones in my signiture),which means i only need the puffles set to own every uk pin produced since 2008.i am over the moon,its been so hard findin the squirt and snow white ones,its even better as they worked out at just £2.66 each

Last edited:
Fallen to pieces??

I haven't had that problem at all. Can you not take it back to the store? It's been less than 28 days and could technically be classed as a breach of Trading Standard Laws section 14 subsection 1 and 2 as amended 1979 because the pin is not fit and proper for use. Might want to check the sub sections before opening the law case ;)

Martin :)

haha i could take it back, it wouldnt matter if it was after 28 days if its broke disney would accept it back, theyre really good for that. butttt i just rang up work and we have none left :( the slider bit- stitch just dropped off, :'( ahh well these things happen i guess.

Last edited:
these are the pins i traded for off the lanyard, luckily they had kept the backing :D the voluntears pin I earned myself :D

swbt04.jpg

there great pins to get of the lanyards,wish i was closer to a store to see wots on the lanyards as they all seem to have good pins at the moment

Dax, I don't think all of the 2009 LE pins were discounted mate, sorry.

I'm still amazed at the Alice pin being sold for £5........:)

And yes, there is rumour of another UK CM set............

the old 2009 pins arent discounted, i bought one the other week in york.
has anyone got the old mickey film clip band pin?! pretty desperate for it to complete my set :)

it sounds like everyone is getting fantastic pins.unfortunately i'm not because pin trading seems to have died in southampton where i live because there are only pluto and sleepy pins to buy,YES ONLY TWO PINS, and the pins on the lanyards are just uk core pins that i have or rubbish like high school musical.we haven't had the lanyards refreshed with these cool pins you keep mentioning and we haven't got the fantastic older pins either,i would love those because i missed out on them as i wasn't collecting when they originally came out.oh well ,it's just my rotten bad luck.

Sorry to hear that, teddy.

I think you need to let Disney know how you feel.....there used to be a 'feedback form' that Disney had available at stores for people to fill in, not sure if that's still about now, but maybe worth asking about.

You can also get in touch with Disney customer services here in the UK, although people have had mixed results when trying to communicate with Disney. The address for Disney is on the pinbacks of the UK pins.

I personally find the lack of consistency and continuity in pin stock from store to store and general pin 'attitude' from Disney stores UK to be very frustrating. It would be great to be able to go to all the UK stores and know they are all carrying the same range of pins to sell to everyone, no matter where you're located.

The situation as it stands is borderline ridiculous, with some pins appearing in some shops and not appearing at all in others, online pins showing up in stores....... And as for communicating their intentions, well, I think this thread has illustrated how that 'works'.

I wonder if they ever read any of this.........:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back