• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Um ... Y'all Didn't Have Anyone Better to RAK??? <3 <3 <3

Alice.. I am glad you liked everything... however.. I have one more small thing to send you.. paul1823 and badical sent me package after I mailed the box.. I won't make it to the post office til next week... so just know you will have another joyful thing to look forward to.

#spoiled :wiggle:

I love Alice too and I also love stickers too I think we might be secretly twins :cheshire:

I made a squeaky noise when I read about the book that Merlin had autographed by Alice! That is such a delightful idea that I never thought of. My next trip to a park, I might have Alice autograph one of my copies!

attachment.php

I got one more RAK package while I was away, from paul1823 and Badical. Thank you so much for the cute card from Disneyland Hotel, the Chessie keychain (super helpful, since my current keychain has dangly stuff that just got twisted in a knot, ha), and the really awesome compact! I truly LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me, and apologies for the belated acknowledgement!

Back