• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Under The Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid HUMONGOUS MARQUEE! Ends 6/19 8 PM (DLR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Under The Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid HUMONGOUS MARQUEE! Ends 6/19 8 PM (DLR)

movieguy13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
With everyone talking about this pin I just had to post it for auction:

20130611_170248_zpsdb71309b.jpg

20130611_165932_zpsa3cf0191.jpg

20130611_170045_zpsa6e3fc68.jpg

This pin is an LE 200 and it is GIGANTIC!!!

Likes!!!

We LOVE Tangled (would love Raiponce, PTN, BT, Dreams, and of course the harder to get ones)
We LOVE BatB (specifically Beast but Belle is cool too *Currently trying to find Marquee*)

We LOVE Wreck-it Ralph (in need of Sugar Rush set and UK 300)
Starting a Lion King collection and really want all the DSF pins (including Marquee and BT)
Beloved Tales (only the ones on wants, currently hoping for Fox and the Hound and BatB BT pins)
DA
DSF
NBC
PODMs
LE pins
Haunted Mansion
Nice Pins in general

High Wants to Trades Ratio
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ON WANTS LIST

DISLIKES!!!
Fakes and Scrappers

Standard DPF Auction Rules Apply!
All offers on the thread! No PMs!
No Cash Offers!
Happy Bidding!
First place bid is LOCKED!

This Auction Ends On 6/19 At 8 PM Pacific (DLR) Time

NEED AAHHH!!
I'll start with:
Pin 52629: DisneyShopping.com - Clapboard Series (Beauty and the Beast)
Pin 51269: WDW - Disney's Typhoon Water Park (Goofy and Max) Artist Choice/3D

Leaderboard Numero Uno!

1) VillainousGoof- I am more looking for quality/rarity than quantity but this is a lot of very cool pins!
2) livin free- I Love me some Rapunzel!
3) CrashMyParty- These are two great pins! Only 3rd place because these aren't the hardest pins to attain but they are very nice and definitely have you looking good.

There you have it! Hope to see some more great bids!

NEED AAHHH!!
I'll start with:
Pin 51269: WDW - Disney's Typhoon Water Park (Goofy and Max) Artist Choice/3D
Adding:
Pin 29707: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Lilo on Rocket Ride
Pin 58754: WDI - Sorcerer Mickey Holding Three Stars

T1) docfish2u - I am liking those pins, feel free to try good traders that aren't in our matches
T1) livin_free_asmy_hair - Good addition but I have Bolt. I encourage you to look at our matches because I am pretty much in love with all of the pins we match on...
T3) CrashMyParty
T3) VillainousGoof

*HINT* I am definitely looking for lower quantity and higher quality/rarity. Quantity can win but I value it lower.

Great bids so far guys! Only a couple days left! Can't wait to see who wins!

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Alright, let's try:
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Pin 87706: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Sword in the Stone[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif](scene is Archimedes and Arthur as a bird in a tree watching the wizards dual)
[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Pin 58754: WDI - Sorcerer Mickey Holding Three Stars

Also, I'm a bit confused with the leader board. I'm guessing the T stands for tie, but then it looks like there's a tie for first and a tie for third? How come there's no second?
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Please post a picture of the scene. The T on the leaderboard stands for Tie. If there are two people in first, the next person logically cannot be in second; they are in 3rd (someone in 1st will eventually be in 2nd). By the same logic, if I were to post someone after the tie for 3rd they would be in 5th place. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back