• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Up for bid this time: Tangled Stitch's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Up for bid this time: Tangled Stitch's
For one winner, do you mean there's one winner for each pin? Or one winner total and you choose between the first place for each of the four pins and that person gets the specific pin they are in first place for?

Hi Starry, there will be one winner and that person gets the specific pin they are bidding on. Sorry, I hoped I was clear in my description, but obviously not as clear as I thought.

B) Pin 68621: WDI - E Ticket Splash MountainPin 83328: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Take Me To Your Trader - Stitch
Pin 38481: DLR - Golden Vehicle Collection - Mad Tea Party (Cheshire Cat)

ohhh I want B!
pin19263th72
pin22733th72
pin23209th72

my bid-

Oh dear, gonna have to change my bid, checking my pins and I can't find that Jasmine crest anywhere! :( So, new bid for A:

Pin 23938: Princess Swirl Series (Cinderella) (substituting Jasmine Crest)
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 89485: Brave - Princess Merida

Sorry, docfish2u! :(

Hi everybody, since I have bids on every pin and it is still early in the bidding process I am going to choose a main winner and then if the leaders for the other pins want to follow through with their offer I will also make them winners for the pin they are bidding on. So all 4 pins will go to the top bidders. I hope this is okay with everybody. If not please feel free to withdraw your bid so somebody else has a chance to win.

Thank you to everybody who has bid and to all that may still bid!!!

Since we are now also on the second page I am reposting this

Hi everybody, since I have bids on every pin and it is still early in the bidding process I am going to choose a main winner and then if the leaders for the other pins want to follow through with their offer I will also make them winners for the pin they are bidding on. So all 4 pins will go to the top bidders. I hope this is okay with everybody. If not please feel free to withdraw your bid so somebody else has a chance to win.

Thank you to everybody who has bid and to all that may still bid!!!

Thank you for all of your bidding. Here is your saturday night leaderboard update.

A) 1:
PrincessxJasmine89 (don't worry about the subsitution)
2:
3:

B) 1:dieharddonald2 (My wife really likes the Peter Pan pin)/ jlynn6 (I really love the Ariel and Jasmine pins)
2: Nathan95
3: thekaratekid, but SwinginKitten and talesoftov is very close. Love those princess books and the compacts
huertajv is close behind, but only the E-ticket would go into my collection, the others would be great traders though.

C) 1:CrashMyParty
2: 2Spongey6
3:

D) 1:psycho Pixie (I have one of these for my collection, but they are great traders!)
2: #1mickeyfreak (you are not as far back as you think)
3: 2Spongey6
cristywill (great offer but my wife decided she wasn't fond of the Tink so we no longer need it, sorry)

I'm stuck between the two in the middle... I think I'll go for Rapunzel (B)
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only
Pin 84007: HKDL - Motorbike Mystery Collection - Angel only
Pin 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only
I'd like to change my by because I just got the Stitch on a scooter from HKDL to match Angel and I forgot I had it on the way when I placed the original bid. So new bid is:
Pin 61082: HKDL - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - 10 Pin Set - Chip Only
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only
Pin 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only

:)

Sunday's leaderboard looks a lot like last nights. I am surprised not more interest in A and C.

A) 1: partofthatworld moves into first place
2:
PrincessxJasmine89
3:

B) 1:dieharddonald2 (My wife really likes the Peter Pan pin)/ jlynn6 (I really love the Ariel and Jasmine pins)
2: Nathan95
3: thekaratekid, but SwinginKitten and talesoftov is very close. Love those princess books and the compacts
huertajv is close behind, but only the E-ticket would go into my collection, the others would be great traders though.

C) 1:
2Spongey6
2: CrashMyParty (no problem with the changing of the bid, but the chip pin isn't one of my wants)
3:

D) 1:psycho Pixie (I have one of these for my collection, but they are great traders!)
2: #1mickeyfreak (you are not as far back as you think)
3: 2Spongey6

Thank you to everybody who has bid. Those who have yet to bid, jump on in. Nothing is set in stone yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back