• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into Hot Topic, first time ever since I didn't realize my mall had one, and they had GID Lumiere. None of the other ones, though. Hope my B&N gets them, because I would much rather pay $8.05 (w/discount card) than Hot Topic's $12.50. Also picked up a Toothless shirt.

I went into Hot Topic, first time ever since I didn't realize my mall had one, and they had GID Lumiere. None of the other ones, though. Hope my B&N gets them, because I would much rather pay $8.05 (w/discount card) than Hot Topic's $12.50. Also picked up a Toothless shirt.
Lucky!!!! I can't find Lumiere anywhere! But at least I have the rest :)

Don't worry - I have faith he'll come around and light up both our lives soon enough! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: I got my Lumiere. ♡

ugutepem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love funko, but honestly, they have the worst quality control I have ever experienced with a company. And I mean the absolute worst. I've dealt with many quality control issues, but this company takes the price and demands more too.

I had to go through over 10 exchanges with Amazon on my How to Train Your Dragon 2 sets because they all came in with bad paint jobs.

I was getting some of the wreck it ralph ones for my brother last weekend and I had the hottopic employees pull out each and every one of their sets just so that I can pick the best one. It's the most ridiculous thing.

You'd think they'd have better control for pete's sake...

I love the Disney Funko Pops! I purchased the HT Aurora and Maleficent. I love that Maleficent glows in the dark. I am hoping to get Lumiere next.

I've been trying to avoid the Funko Pops for so long. As long as I don't actually see a Robin Hood on a shelf somewhere, I think I'll be able to maintain control of the collecting impulse. Yes..control...control. :anxious:

I'm not even going to try to wait for any of them to show up in my local B&N. Preordered Frozen set and Robin Hood, plus I sent for Belle, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth. Can't wait!

It is weird that there are no Tangled Pops. More recent animated films have Pops.

Future figures for me:
Scar
Simba
Rafiki
Kaa
Shere Khan
Robin Hood (for my sister)
The Frozen Set
Hopefully Frozen Anna.

Anybody here going to Comic Con and would be willing to get me Frozen Anna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back