• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!
For me my main future funko pops are:
- Scar
- Shere Khan
- Kaa
- King John
- Sir Hiss
planning having a mini Disney animal villains pops! collection

I've been extremely lucky with paint jobs on any Funkos I ordered online (e.g. Disney and How to Train Your Dragon). Now, as for the Game of Thrones Pops that I handpick from Barnes and Noble, ugggg. I gave up trying to find a good Ned Stark or Jon Snow. Just had to choose best of the lot. Very disappointing that quality was not great on some of them.

Yeah of course. Sorry for late reply
zysary2u.jpg

**UPDATED Baymax Funko pop!

Hey guys I'll being going to Funko HQ for a tour and I will be able to see all the upcoming Disney Funko pop! SO EXCITED! Will post next week

Just wondered where you've heard rumours of the other Lion King Pops e.g. Nala, Adult Simba, Hyenas? I must know all things Lion King!! Ha ha.

I am totally getting the set of Lion King Pops. But I totally have a soft spot for these things, I love their big heads and little eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up buying others.. like Sven *cough*

Has there ever been any Hunchback Pops? I'd do a happy dance for a Djali! : p

Just wondered where you've heard rumours of the other Lion King Pops e.g. Nala, Adult Simba, Hyenas? I must know all things Lion King!! Ha ha.

I am totally getting the set of Lion King Pops. But I totally have a soft spot for these things, I love their big heads and little eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up buying others.. like Sven *cough*

Has there ever been any Hunchback Pops? I'd do a happy dance for a Djali! : p

I guess I should let you know that hottopic is getting a flocked simba exclusive. Just a FYI if you didn't already know ;)

**UPDATED Studio Ghibli Pops! Coming out in the fall. They will carry My Neighbor Totoro and MAYBE Spirited Away and Kiki delivery service. NOTE THAT THESE WILL BE HOT TOPIC EXCLUSIVES

I guess I should let you know that hottopic is getting a flocked simba exclusive. Just a FYI if you didn't already know ;)

Don't have Hot Topic here and shipping is insane! :( So this one will have to go on the back burner ha ha.

Aw really? That would be awesome! Do you know what they retail at and what sort of shipping it might be to UK? Feel free to drop me a PM :- )

I'm not currently in the US, but I'll
Be back really really soon. So I'll inquire as soon as I'm back ;)

Thanks so much for the info and help both of you :- ) Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks so much for the info and help both of you :- ) Look forward to hearing back.

The simba pop has not been released yet. But I talked to the manager at my Hot Topic and they said that they'll hold 2 for me as soon as they come. :)

Funko GOTG Dancing Groot Pop Pre-Order is available on Awesome Toys site!! This is the cutest Pop I have ever seen! I am obsessed with GOTG and Baby Groot. If you are too, check it out! Bet they will go fast! ~Aloha:stitch:

Funko GOTG Dancing Groot Pop Pre-Order is available on Awesome Toys site!! This is the cutest Pop I have ever seen! I am obsessed with GOTG and Baby Groot. If you are too, check it out! Bet they will go fast! ~Aloha:stitch:

I think I'm the only one who is not really that impressed with Baby Groot... I kinda wanted more...
Doesn't surprise me since I didn't really enjoy the movie. :S

Sideshow Collectibles threw a baby Groot in for free if you purchased the Hot Toy Groot and Rocket as set, but that is $350! Haha. They have his face blacked out, but I assume it will be movie accurate. I like Baby Groot, but it is a Funko. One can't expect it to be movie accurate. Pops are like caricatures.

I didn't check to see if someone posted these in the BH6 thread but I'll posted it here as well. Just in case nobody seen these. I don't know about you but I'm definitely getting these guys in a heart beat! :D

76c1a3a728880e74767c0d7ab5c65e8f.jpg

44e51de237aa4d273ae19a8ee3046e0b.jpg

Photo cred from IG: up_wir16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back