• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 4/4- VM Combo plush sanrio, Dunnys, Disney Journals, Mugs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 4/4- VM Combo plush sanrio, Dunnys, Disney Journals, Mugs, etc.

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0

~ Basic Info ~

Please Refer to Posts 2 - 4 for all our items listed available for sale.

If a closer view is needed of any item, please let us know and we'll be happy to post or pm a pic for you.

Paypal Fees are Already Figured Into Prices.

~trades~

Here comes the long shot... If anything on either of my sale threads could be traded or be part of a trade purchase to help get a ptn Anna or upcoming elsa, please don't hesitate to pm. ^.^

~ Shipping ~

USA Shipping:

Shipping is Figured into all prices. If buying multiples, we can work out discounts for combined shipping.

International Shipping:

Varies based on weight and destination.

Please let me know what you are interested in and I can check and send you an accurate quote.

I will always account for what I would have already been paying for domestic shipping, since us shipping is already included.

~ Holding Items ~

Items will typically not be held, and will remain available to others until payment is received.

If you need time to pay, we are always open to allowing time to pay as long as there is a clear understanding of specifically what day the pins will be paid for, so that we can plan to ship them accordingly. Communication is a must.

~ Offers? ~

Best Offers are Always Considered, especially if You are Purchasing Multiples

We would, however, appreciate your stating an actual offer, rather than entertaining any "how low can you go" PMs.

We try to be fair when figuring in our prices, and many of the items are listed at lower amounts than even we ourselves paid when initially adding them to our collections.

~ Questions? ~

Did I leave anything out? Is something unclear?

Please feel free to pm or post here!

Last edited:
Pixar 1 Sealed Combo pack - $32

Chococat plush. - $15

Minnie Journal from Downtown Disney's Wonderground- Sealed, Never Used - $24

Last edited:
Mugs

DL Castle Mug - $28

Tangled Glass Etched Mug
(Made by the talented Goofy_Moe - I have no place for it anymore and hoping it can find a new home) - $22

Mickey Mouse Mug - $18

Dunnys

Chuckboy Lion from endangered series (has broken tail, but in good condition otherwise) - $11

Nature Dunny - $15

Gas Mask Dunny - sold

Kitty Sneaky Raccoon - $10

Last edited:
Vinylmations, Plushies, Etc.
sold: magic kngdom ticket, nesting doll and 25th ds dumbo vm

Sold Prince as Pauper Mickey Custom Created by Custom Artist Celeste - $25

Sorcerer Mickey Plush - $10

Steamboat Willie Plush - $10

SOLD Tokyo Disney Pup Dumbo Costume Plush Keychain - $10

Dumbo Popcorn Bucket (never used) - $25

Castle Ear Hat Limited Release - $45 or best offer (sold!)

Last edited:
Can you let me know how much shipping would be on the 50th anniversary journal to Canada? Depending on shipping I might be interested.

Hi Kayla ,
can you pm me ,I am interested in your Duffy ,taxi and electrical parade vinyl

Pm replied to, and post updated with sold items ;)

Can you let me know how much shipping would be on the 50th anniversary journal to Canada? Depending on shipping I might be interested.

sure thing! Just sent a pm but just in case you are checking this thread first, shipping to canada would be $9.50 for the journal. Since I was already figuring in $3.50 for shipping, then it would just be an additional $6, making it $24 shipped.

hope this helps and thanks for the interest either way! =)

Updated with New VMs and Shot Glasses. Also forgot to take a pic of this VM I have for sale:

Chaser From Original Cutesters Series with card - see vm post

Last edited:
Updated sold - if anyone does want anything, I have to get to the post office tomorrow so I can send any paid for orders then. Otherwise next shipping day will probably be Monday - many thanks everyone for looking <3

Sorry I've been on so sparingly, but everything should be updated as to what's still available- may have some dunnys I will be listing asap too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back