• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 4/4- VM Combo plush sanrio, Dunnys, Disney Journals, Mugs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 4/4- VM Combo plush sanrio, Dunnys, Disney Journals, Mugs, etc.
Dunnys will come later this week - had to work later than expected ^^

Daily bump ^.^ may be adding accessories from frozen fashion deluxe set soon as I think I only want the dolls for my display from the set I have on the way =>

Page as to available is up to date. All paid orders have been shipped.

Will not be on at all this weekend but I will answer any PMs asap Monday. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend! <3

Updated with animator elsa - in finding room for my other dolls, it's a bit more difficult to find room for her. Us Shipping is included, as well as PayPal fees, like everything else ^.^

and... Here comes the long shot... If anything on either of my sale threads could be traded or be part of a trade purchase to help get a ptn Anna or upcoming elsa, please don't hesitate to pm. ^.^

Last edited:
Also possibly will be selling my pixar series 1 combo pack that I have for trade in my other thread if I can't trade it for $35 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back