• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villian Stained Glass pins for sale at cost! Yzma, Hades, Jafar, Cruella - May 3rd

Villian Stained Glass pins for sale at cost! Yzma, Hades, Jafar, Cruella - May 3rd

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Hey pin community let me know if any non-California pins traders are looking for pick-ups of these 4 Stained Glass Villian pins being released this upcoming Saturday at cost. Post your wants here.

Yzma

1. Rasputin
(Paid & shipped)
2. Kupo
(Waiting payment)
3. Lweber907
(Paid & shipped)
4. Unibear
(Paid & shipped)
5. Dawny (Waiting payment)

Hades

1. Rasputin
(Paid & shipped)
2. Lweber907
(Paid & shipped)
3. SamThePinner
(Paid & shipped)
4. LittleMermaidAriel
(Paid & shipped)

Jafar

1. Rasputin
(Paid & shipped)
2. Lweber907
(Paid & shipped)
3. PrinceAli
(Paid & shipped)

Cruella

1. Rasputin
(Paid & shipped)
2. Lweber907
(Paid & shipped)
3. Dawney
(Waiting payment)

Pins are at cost plus Los Angeles tax and shipping. So say total would be $22 per pin. The only thing I ask is that you get me Starbucks from across the street here in Hollywood, yummy!

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop a note about how awesome of an offer this was of you to help out those villain lovers!! :bowdown:

May there be an abundance o' Starbucks in your future, sir! :bigthumb:

Just wanted to drop a note about how awesome of an offer this was of you to help out those villain lovers!! :bowdown:

May there be an abundance o' Starbucks in your future, sir! :bigthumb:

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you for going above and beyond to help others get the pins they want/need. Kudos!

AHHH! This is sooo amazing that you're doing this! Is there any chance you could just put me down for just Jafar? He's the only pin I truly need from the entire month of May from DSF :D

unibear you witch!! lmao jk jk

this is really cool of you guys--greatly appreciated. Hey i am in WDW for the May 8th pin releases if you want anything PM me--that go's for anybody. It seems like mostly Monters inc stuff (my luck one of the few things i dont collect) But i have money to shop for you and i can ship upon my return. cost+tax+ship

Back