• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

wdi event today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery hat was Duffy the Disney Bear from the pics I've seen...anyone want to sell an extra mansion and pirates hat?

wait which ones were pirates and mansion?
i thought it was alice, peter pan, 2 artistic, and a mystery

Maybe I am mistaking the Peter pan ship for a pirates one...isn't the artistic one, one of the mansion tombstones? It's hard to tell on my stupid phone, lol.

WDIMysterySorcererHatImagineerSet1Pins.jpg
Alice
Peter Pan - Neverland
Duffy Bear - Chaser
Haunted Mansion Tombstone
Space Mountain Tokyo - It shows the mystic symbol that powers Space Mountain Tokyo. The colors are also representative of Space Mountain Tokyo.

Last edited:
Ok Guys, I did get to go for a bit today and then had to go to work. the pins were alice le 250 , peter pans pirate ship le 200, haunted mansion le 200, tokyo japans space mountain LE200, and the mystery chaser was duffy the bear LE 150. all 5 imagineers (sp?) were there to sign things as well. they sold a "litho" type picture of the set that is beautifully matted which they signed as well. Also a black tee shirt with a gold outline of a sorcerer's hat with a question mark on the inside of the hat was sold too! there were at most 35 to 40 people there during the 3 hrs it was open. so the traffic was light. but it was a nice day until i had to go to work lol. pics coming shortly. lol indy8888 beat me too it!

Last edited:
Still really want Alice and NOW I have to add Duffy Bear. My 4 year old is CRAZY over Duffy. He sleeps with his Duffy Bear every night so this pins will be a must have. Now, who is hoarding??? LOL Not finding them on the bay, nobody is selling them here and they are not even on pinpics yet?? ;)

Ok Guys, I did get to go for a bit today and then had to go to work. the pins were alice le 250 , peter pans pirate ship le 200, haunted mansion le 200, tokyo japans space mountain LE200, and the mystery chaser was duffy the bear LE 150. all 5 imagineers (sp?) were there to sign things as well. they sold a "litho" type picture of the set that is beautifully matted which they signed as well. Also a black tee shirt with a gold outline of a sorcerer's hat with a question mark on the inside of the hat was sold too! there were at most 35 to 40 people there during the 3 hrs it was open. so the traffic was light. but it was a nice day until i had to go to work lol. pics coming shortly. lol indy8888 beat me too it!

I live like 5 minutes from there but im not a cast member, but I saw your post earlier for people to come over. I was thinking it was going to be like last time when there were like 200 people there. Darn. Could of met some nice members here, which I love to do. Oh well.

Still really want Alice and NOW I have to add Duffy Bear. My 4 year old is CRAZY over Duffy. He sleeps with his Duffy Bear every night so this pins will be a must have. Now, who is hoarding??? LOL Not finding them on the bay, nobody is selling them here and they are not even on pinpics yet?? ;)
they are on pinpics now! and i am not hoarding lol. and there is a lot on ebay too. but up in price as usual.

Last edited:
I live like 5 minutes from there but im not a cast member, but I saw your post earlier for people to come over. I was thinking it was going to be like last time when there were like 200 people there. Darn. Could of met some nice members here, which I love to do. Oh well.
there were not alot there. and maybe 4 or 5 dpf'ers. I dont know all of them by name mostly faces i recognise. if the event were open to d23 then there would have been alot more people there. there were only about 15 at 8 am!

they are on pinpics now! and i am not hoarding lol. and there is a lot on ebay too. but up in price as usual.

LOL! Thanks so much for adding them. :)

I thought these things usually pop up on ebay pretty fast. I saw one lot of them go up but I don't need them all so I keep watching for singles. I talk dh into a pin purchase which I am not supposed to be doing but I can't even find one to buy. HAHAHA ;)

LOL! Thanks so much for adding them. :)

I thought these things usually pop up on ebay pretty fast. I saw one lot of them go up but I don't need them all so I keep watching for singles. I talk dh into a pin purchase which I am not supposed to be doing but I can't even find one to buy. HAHAHA ;)
the singles will come i promise! just wait and see. i have a few but i would rather trade for things on my wants list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back