• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI - Saturday 1/29 - Releasing Sorcerer Hat Mystery Pins done by Imagineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI - Saturday 1/29 - Releasing Sorcerer Hat Mystery Pins done by Imagineers

indy8888

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This saturday, WDI in Glendale, Ca will be open to cast members and their guests from 8Am to 12PM. They will be releasing the next set of Sorcerer Hat Mystery pins called Imagineer #1. The 5 pins were designed by Imagineers who will be on hand to sign their pins from 9 - 11.

I don't know who the Imagineers will be but I know there are 5 of them. A print and a tshirt will be released also.

Spiffie-I'm with you, TN has nothing!!! I so need another pin fix and I was JUST THERE! Man, I wish I could talk my family into moving to Orlando (but then we'd be broke right?)

Thanks Sean! Man, now I got to get two more hats and maybe a third depending on what the mystery one is.

Anyone going that would just love to pick some up for me? lolol

Truly. I would be willing to trade or just buy the boxes.

PM me if your interested in helping me out. Actually I should say if your able. There may be some who are interested but can't. :)

Vicki

I second huertajv. :( I'm moving back to Northen California this weekend to start my Masters program at Cal, and I won't be able to make it or find someone locally to do so. Would anyone be kind enough to do us the favor? if you can :) Just like Huertajv, i could trade for them or just buy the boxes as well :)Let me know . Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back