• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI - Saturday 1/29 - Releasing Sorcerer Hat Mystery Pins done by Imagineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI - Saturday 1/29 - Releasing Sorcerer Hat Mystery Pins done by Imagineers
I second huertajv. :( I'm moving back to Northen California this weekend to start my Masters program at Cal, and I won't be able to make it or find someone locally to do so. Would anyone be kind enough to do us the favor? if you can :) Just like Huertajv, i could trade for them or just buy the boxes as well :)Let me know . Thank you!!!

Hey kidup, do you kow about our NorCal Trading Events that we put on up here?

If you want more information, just PM me. :-0)

Put me in the begging line as well. If anyone sees anything on my traders please let me know. I'm actually just looking for the Figment one and the Haunted Mansion ones if anyone has them for trade?????

I can't make it there, and i dont' have anyone that can get me in, but i REALLY would love it if someone going could get at least the Peter Pan and Alice ones for me...assuming they're not in mystery boxes. PLEASE add me to the list of helping a gal out!!! I can PayPal money over...

OH my!! The Alice one is TDF!!! Oh how I want it. Any way I could convince anyone at all to pick up an extra if possible?? I know these could be really limited but I would seriously LOVE to have that pin. I can't believe I am trying to buy a pin but I can't resist that one...lol I'd be glad to pick up anything you may like while I am at WDW next weekend in exchange as well. Alright, done begging. ;)

Yeah, I think I would love an Alice as well. If they are in mystery boxes and someone is willing to pick some up I would buy one or two. I think the Alice is the only one I really want, but I would be wiling to purchase it. :)

If someone is willing, PM me! :)

I would like a unopened box if anyone is willing to sell one. Just would like to try my luck and see what happens!

Thanks!

Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back