• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Cast Pin Party C Ticket Stitch: Only Pin Left to Sell

carolynhill

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
After over a year of selling off my entire collection, I have only one pin left for sale: Pin 36444, WDW Cast Exclusive Cast Pin Party C Ticket (Stitch / Disney MGM Studios)

Anyone want to buy it for $350.00?

36444_LRG.jpg

That's a scan of the actual pin.

(I've closed my website. If you want to buy the pin, please send email to okeydokeycee64@comcast.net .)

Last edited:
That list if soooo long! I wish you would have listed them on PinPics and just turned your trade assist off. We could use the new feature and quickly see what you have available against our wants. It might help you in your sales. Just a thought...

That list if soooo long! I wish you would have listed them on PinPics and just turned your trade assist off. We could use the new feature and quickly see what you have available against our wants. It might help you in your sales. Just a thought...

I completely agree! That would be such a time saver!

Oh! They are all listed on PinPics in my collection, but Rocke01 and Gillian, you are suggesting something different, right? If I list each pin "for trade", would that do what you want? I'll go do that now. (I bet it takes awhile, though. :p)

(Gillian, I posted in your thread about the Alice Filmstrip pins. I have one left, Pin 31647: Alice in Wonderland in Court - Filmstrip. I'm asking $125.00 for it as the non-DPF price, but my DPF-discount price is $65.)

I went to PinPics and checked. The new feature does what Rocke01 and Gillian suggested: all you have to do is type my name, carolynhill, and check OWNS, then type your name and check WANTS, then click COMPARE.

Thanks for the suggestion, Rocke01 and Gillian! I'll add the suggestion to the beginning of this thread.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered an absolutely wonderful Briar Rose pin from Carolyn a few weeks ago and she was excellent with price and shipping and everything! I thought that folks would like to know that here and it would help her move her collection! Thank you so much, Carolyn!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered an absolutely wonderful Briar Rose pin from Carolyn a few weeks ago and she was excellent with price and shipping and everything! I thought that folks would like to know that here and it would help her move her collection! Thank you so much, Carolyn!

Connie, you are so sweet! Thank YOU for the endorsement. (And it makes me happy to know Briar Rose went to someone who truly appreciates her.)

Annette, I see your email and have sent a reply. Thanks for being interested!

Cicada, an ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and the other mods. This site definitely feels like home--warm, welcoming, full of comfy furniture and a well-stocked frig--which is amazing after such a short period of time. :hug:

I'd also like to endorse Carolyn. I ordered several pins from her that all arrived in awesome condition and were a very good price. Thanks Carolyn.
p.s. I'm sending you another e-mail for pricing on pins.

Wow Carolyn! You have some AWESOME pins!!

I am interested in 8827 & 29856. Please message me or email me (kristac82@gmail.com) with pricing.
I have a feeling they will still be too expensive for my shoe string budget but its worth a shot, right? :)

I am interested in getting the prices for the following pins. I probably can't afford them at this time (or maybe one or two of them) but I would at least like my holy grail (16457) if you still have it. :) Thanks, Penny
Pin 16457: DCL - Rescue Captain Mickey Pin Event - Peter Pan Pins #2 (Tink Gets Trapped) $30
Pin 30582: DVC - Jiminy Cricket
Pin 36443: WDW Cast Exclusive - Cast Pin Party B Ticket (Figment/Epcot)
Pin 39961 Disney Auctions - Elizabeth Gomes Signature Series (Jiminy Cricket)
Pin 61923: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Class Schedule - Figment

Carolyn: I sent you an e-mail with a list of NBC pins I am interested in for a Christmas gift.

Carolyn,

We have not received your e-mail yet. Can I ask you to resend it?

Betsy (babicam)

I would love to find out the prices on these pins! I grabbed the original prices from the site you posted. I know it is a lot, but I would love to see if I could afford any of these. I think the Alice Gomes is probably going to be out of my price range, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Pin 2938: Lenticular Diva Pin - Maleficent/Dragon $15
Pin 47774: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Auction Scene (Redhead) $50
Pin 47775: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Auction Scene (Auctioneer) $30
Pin 47776: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Auction Scene (String of Ladies) $30
Pin 47777: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Deadman's Cove $50
Pin 47778: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Pirate Band $30
Pin 47779: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Pirate and Pigs $30
Pin 47781: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Captain on the Ship $30
Pin 47782: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Jail Scene $60
Pin 47784: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Arsenal Pirates $30
Pin 48232: Disney Auctions - Alice in Wonderland 55th Anniversary Set (#6 - Alice & Cards) $95
Pin 32272: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Alice in Wonderland) $220
Pin 66014: DisneyShopping.com - Two-Toned Disney Villains Pin Set (Maleficent Only) $55
Pin 62486: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - SpectroMagic Parade $22
Pin 69455: Disneyshopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Blue Fairy $30
Pin 69876: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather $30

Hi, Snazzybowtie. I will be happy to give you special discounted prices on those pins. After I get back home from work today (around 6:30 Pacific time), I will PM you the list. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back