• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW FairyTails -- Near Cost Pickups (Requests Open!)
FairyTails Event Logo Pin with a preference for Pascal and Group Photo Frame: 2018 Auction Winner please!

Thank you for the opportunity!! Really appreciate it :)

Also... any chance for a spot at the Pascal lanyard medal or are you keeping that one :D

FairyTails Event Logo Pin with a preference for Pascal and Group Photo Frame: 2018 Auction Winner please!

Thank you for the opportunity!! Really appreciate it :)

Also... any chance for a spot at the Pascal lanyard medal or are you keeping that one :D
I'm proooobably going to keep it? Wear it like a $100 albatross around my neck, or something ;P but if I change my mind I'll let you know. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

hi Merlin: I'm interested in Group photo frame, Nemo , Nana and Lucifer. ( I was late for the other Stitch pins ; the list is getting long). thanks.

Sorry Merlin! Just saw your post on how to list.

If possible I would like to be on the list for:

Pepita’s Flight
Nana with doghouse

Co-Op if possible:
Jaq
Gus
Bucky

Thanks so much for offering pick ups!!

Please put me in the lottery for the following:
Stitch’s Adoption Day
Stitch’s Guitar Solo
Group Photo Frame: 2018 Auction Winner
Oliver & Company Mini Jumbo
The Aristocats Mini Jumbo
101 Dalmatians Mini Jumbo
FairyTails Mystery Box Set (3X)

Thank you as always.

Hi Merlin, I would like to be added to lists for -
Lucifer and Gus Hide n Seek , and
Figaro and Cleo Dance

Thank you!

Hey Merlin!

If possible, would you mind putting me down for Nana and her dog house and the Jock amd Scamp pin?

Thank you!

hi Merlin: I'm interested in Group photo frame, Nemo , Nana and Lucifer. ( I was late for the other Stitch pins ; the list is getting long). thanks.
I assume you mean the Nana in the Doghouse? She's in the frame set too, but that list is quite long and I doubt at this rate even a second one will make.

We are updated to here! :) Just a reminder, requests are due by May 26th, at which time I'll randomize the lists so you'll know where you stand. Some wonderful Volunteers have stepped forward so we may have some more room in the coming days for pins.

Concerning Co-Ops:
A few of those have filled up now, so be sure to check your standing. I will not be randomizing lists that include Co-Ops. In the event we have lists that include co-ops and full orders, I will be alternating between the two, starting with whoever's request was first. I find this to be the most fair for everyone (and, frankly, it doesn't come up often, hahah!)

Hey MerlinEmrys !

Can you put me for this pin please ?

Basil & Toby On the Case
Jock & Scamp’s Tug-O-War
Nana’s in the Doghouse
Oliver & Company Mini Jumbo
The Aristocats Mini Jumbo
101 Dalmatians Mini Jumbo

Thanks ^^

Hi Merlin! Could I be put on the co-op list for both Little Brother and Pegasus from the It's a Pet's World frame? Thank you so much!

I would love to be added to the list for
Nemo & Tank Friends and the Park Pets Pin Set. Also, if the Tiny Pets Pin Set has a successful co-op, I will take the Roach from Wall-E.

Thank you so much for offering this service to the community! :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Merlin, sorry to be a pest, but I'll move my picks to Ajk's FairyTails thread, mostly because no wait for Joanna. ;)

You can remove both of my picks:
Auction Lot
Joanna from Villain Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back