• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

Also, the UP ones have lasted for weeks! Granted, I doubt tangled will last as long, but still. It shouldn't be too much of a madhouse. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know the list is long and I'm late to the game, but if you could squeeze me in at #14 for Tangled Timeless Tales, it'd be much appreciated! (No worries if you can't get that many, I'm sure this is one of the most popular pins in the series.)

I know the list is long and I'm late to the game, but if you could squeeze me in at #14 for Tangled Timeless Tales, it'd be much appreciated! (No worries if you can't get that many, I'm sure this is one of the most popular pins in the series.)
I'll add you to the list! The UP ones stuck around for ages (are still around!) so there's a good chance I can get some more next week for pickups.

~Y

Hmmm, it's a beautiful pin, and the cover is really beautiful, but I had higher hopes for the inside. I think I will pass this time, Mr. Merlin. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for putting me on the list!

Hmmm, it's a beautiful pin, and the cover is really beautiful, but I had higher hopes for the inside. I think I will pass this time, Mr. Merlin. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for putting me on the list!
Not a problem :) thanks for letting me know!

~Merlin

Back