• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)
Hi Merlin, please remove me from the Timeless Tales list, I was just able to trade for it. :D

Okay! :D I think I've sent out all of the invoices and updated the list. PLEASE, if I missed something, let me know!

I managed to pick up 10 of those Tangled pins today. A new solo record! XD It was very hectic, but I'm hoping everyone likes them. They're very pretty. :3 Thanks guys!

~Merlin

So sad I missed the pickup for the Tangled timeless tales pin, are you still able to do a pickup or is she sold out?
From what I understand, she's not sold out. I'll put you on the list and let you know on Thursday if I'm able to snag her. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Merlin Emry's is the Stitch 4th of July pin sold out.
Those holiday pins tend to stick around a bit (I'm still seeing some St. Patty's Day ones!), but the 4th is peak season for WDW, so there's no way of knowing. I can put you on the list though and snag it Thursday of they're still available!

Those holiday pins tend to stick around a bit (I'm still seeing some St. Patty's Day ones!), but the 4th is peak season for WDW, so there's no way of knowing. I can put you on the list though and snag it Thursday of they're still available!

I'd appreciate that very much!
I have the UP timeless tales for trade
Thank You

I'd appreciate that very much!
I have the UP timeless tales for trade
Thank You
Are you offering to trade the Stitch pin for the Timeless Tales? Or was that just a general announcement. XD Regardless, I don't really need a TT, so I would be picking it up for you to purchase. :3 just let me know! Thanks! :3

~Merlin

Okay, this list has been updated! For those of you who have not paid for a pin that I have already picked up and have not contacted me about payment, please check your messages as I should have sent you an invoice. If I did not, just let me know and I'll send one. Thanks!

~Merlin

Last edited:
Can I also be a back up for the Pixar Brave pin?
I have not received an invoice, but can pay you today. :)
I'll add you! :3 since most of the pins you're requesting are already pretty booked, I'll wait to invoice you until I'm able to get at least one of them. So expect an invoice Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to snag those TTs and 4th of July pin. :3 thanks!

~Merlin

I'll add you! :3 since most of the pins you're requesting are already pretty booked, I'll wait to invoice you until I'm able to get at least one of them. So expect an invoice Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to snag those TTs and 4th of July pin. :3 thanks!

~Merlin

No it's Thank You Merlin! :)

79927077c75398211a6978dd7ef4a793.jpg

Guess who's here! :3 they have several, so if you want one let me know. Retail is 32.99

~Merlin

Back