• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
You know me so well :D
Also you're welcome to open mine and switch any doubles to help you fill your set
Possibly already did it. XD

So far, I don't need any conceals beyond the black Pegasus I got with my Peg. (fate!). And I doubt the last one is something I'll need.

I have Black Peg (no trade!), Angus and the Home on the Range horse.
ed705c16d2a37d4af4d7b34939b03d97.jpg
e1918a537bb0c170d00ebe02c1b8a91d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ok, I think I'm going to break down and need the full set....
Merlin, if you can get additional boxes for me after filling the existing orders that would be great!

You are welcome to open mine and trade around duplicates as desired....

ok, I think I'm going to break down and need the full set....
Merlin, if you can get additional boxes for me after filling the existing orders that would be great!

You are welcome to open mine and trade around duplicates as desired....
Sounds good. If you would, go ahead and pick three from the available list. :)

Heey do you know which are the chasers of the storybook steeds ? or which are the hardest to find. and are the conceals normally random or are they always the same based on the reveal ?my mom is in MK now, and I want them all, but she can't figure out how exactly it works. I'm in europe so it is a little difficult
Thanks for any help! :)

Last edited:
Heey do you know which are the chasers of the storybook steeds ? or which are the hardest to find. and are the conceals normally random or are they always the same based on the reveal ?my mom is in MK now, and I want them all, but she can't figure out how exactly it works. I'm in europe so it is a little difficult
Thanks for any help! :)
The missing one is Cinderella horse Brutus. No real way to tell which is rarer. They're all LR.
92d9a927f8cd14884f606700dd2b463a.jpg

Doh! forgot to pick reveal - from existing list, Kahn, Peg, Bullseye
(Philippe next if you can find one)

David, here is two. More for you. These guys are all over the place, so I'm less worried about filling the orders.
0d81247245befa3940e2254e48692aac.jpg

Yay!. my extra Angus is up for trade if anyone needs him. These pins are 2 stinking cute. Esp black pegasus!

Last edited:
More updates! Found Philippe! So Speedwaystar1 and Lynn have complete Reveal sets.

I have one spare Philippe and a spare Khan (which I assume bcol needs)

If you're signed up and haven't told me what you need, please do so as soon as you can. :3

~Merlin

I like to get Khan, Pegasus, and Mary Poppins horses boxes and if you can get Maxmius from trade or boxes, that would be great!

So by my reckoning you have Phillipe / Bullseye / Khan plus their concealed companions for me plus those you've already posted pictures of , you're awesome man !!!!
Just Angus amongst the concealed ones I really​ want left to find , the others I'm not too worried about .

So by my reckoning you have Phillipe / Bullseye / Khan plus their concealed companions for me plus those you've already posted pictures of , you're awesome man !!!!
Just Angus amongst the concealed ones I really​ want left to find , the others I'm not too worried about .
Here are your opens!

I'll swap my Angus for your Samson. :) and I have the Home on the Range one too if you want to swap for one of your Buttercup. :)
7f9403ad31fa7c999449dc00095aa219.jpg

Yay! Merlin, you are the best!

All, I have an extra Angus and black Pegasus,
ISO Sampson, and Buck (home on the range horse).....

Yay! Merlin, you are the best!

All, I have an extra Angus and black Pegasus,
ISO Sampson, and Buck (home on the range horse).....
Oh! Didn't realize you needed Samson. I'll swap for your black Peg.

And then David did you need Black Peg? I'll swap for a Buttercup. I'm not terribly concerned whom I end up with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back