• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Okay! I have made the following trades:

Haunted575 ----> Nemo558
BH6 Yoaki ----> Si / Am

Kairi08 -----> theoucharis
Baby Lady ------> Belle w/ Book

Haunted575 ------> SiuJerkJai
Aladdin /Jas ------> Gaston

Haunted575 -------> Pinnochiolover
LM Wedding -------> Belle / Prince Chaser

~Merlin

Okay! I have made the following trades:

Haunted575 ----> Nemo558
BH6 Yoaki ----> Si / Am

Kairi08 -----> theoucharis
Baby Lady ------> Belle w/ Book

Haunted575 ------> SiuJerkJai
Aladdin /Jas ------> Gaston

Haunted575 -------> Pinnochiolover
LM Wedding -------> Belle / Prince Chaser

~Merlin

Hi Merlin, I also traded my baby simba rafiki with theoucharis for belle reading.

And I am confirming another trade with speedwaystar1 - my Hercules meg for his baymax armoured flying.

May you do you magic again please? Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aa20a_zpsaraiiddv.png
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

I would also like to take this opportunity to send a:
thanks_zpsvz2czjtq.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I see via Disney Pins Blog the Emoji booster sets have started appearing at DLR .
If you see any at WDW could you let me know which are available please ?
The app is finally available via Amazon so I've been binge playing the game all last week :lol:

Dear Merlin, Nemo558 and I have agreed a trade as follows: My colour Gaston for Nemo558's colour Jasmine And Aladdin hugging, I confirm I am happy to do this trade!

Dear Merlin, Nemo558 and I have agreed a trade as follows: My colour Gaston for Nemo558's colour Jasmine And Aladdin hugging, I confirm I am happy to do this trade!

I gladly confirm. Thank you all!! Now I am just missing Belle and Beast Prince....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay! I have made the following trades since my last trade update:

Speedwaystar1 ----------> Nemo558
Armored Baymax --------> Herc/Meg

Pinnochiolover ---------> Nemo558
Gaston -----------------> Jasmine/Aladdin

I have also pulled theoucharis's Aladdin/Abu to trade with chub's Lady Hatbox in person later today/this week.
I have also pulled speedwaystar1's Mermaid Wedding to trade with chub's Belle w/ Book.

~Merlin

Last edited:
Okay! I have made the following trades since my last trade update:

Speedwaystar1 ----------> Nemo558
Armored Baymax --------> Herc/Meg

Pinnochiolover ---------> Nemo558
Gaston -----------------> Jasmine/Aladdin

I have also pulled theoucharis's Aladdin/Abu to trade with chub's Lady Hatbox in person later today/this week.
I have also pulled speedwaystar1's Mermaid Wedding to trade with chub's Belle w/ Book.

~Merlin
Merlin,

Thank you for facilitating all of these trades for everyone as well as doing the pickups.

If only I were handy with gifs, I would find an appropriate one to put in here.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Merlin,

Thank you for facilitating all of these trades for everyone as well as doing the pickups.

If only I were handy with gifs, I would find an appropriate one to put in here.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
It's my pleasure. :) I very much enjoy being an enabler. ;P hahah!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay gang! I should be all updated on payments received and new requests.

Things got pretty hairy around here with the Film box swapping, so it's HIGHLY likely I missed something. PLEASE go back and double check and make sure I didn't a request. :) Also, if you'd like any of the Pandora OE pins that will be released on the 27th, let me know. I'll be posting the Passholder pin shortly. :)

Thanks for everything! These things are so much fun. XD

~Merlin

Okay gang! I should be all updated on payments received and new requests.

Things got pretty hairy around here with the Film box swapping, so it's HIGHLY likely I missed something. PLEASE go back and double check and make sure I didn't a request. :) Also, if you'd like any of the Pandora OE pins that will be released on the 27th, let me know. I'll be posting the Passholder pin shortly. :)

Thanks for everything! These things are so much fun. XD

~Merlin

I'm ready to pay for my Storybook Steeds whenever you get the chance to send an invoice. And as always, you are more than welcome to open my box to check for any pin you need from that set.

Unless I get Khan. Khan is mine.

tumblr_mbberm7gEL1ri7ycpo6_250.gif

I hope you got my PM in time Merlin, Chubs191 has agreed to trade her colour Mermaid Ursula for my colour Mermaid Statue pin, ................. YAY, two more to find !

I'm ready to pay for my Storybook Steeds whenever you get the chance to send an invoice. And as always, you are more than welcome to open my box to check for any pin you need from that set.

Unless I get Khan. Khan is mine.

tumblr_mbberm7gEL1ri7ycpo6_250.gif
Ditto for mine , although I don't need Khan so I'm happy to switch him for any of Kim's if I draw him .
Myself , I'm looking for :
Rainbow Unicorn
giphy.gif

Pegasus
giphy.gif

Ditto for mine , although I don't need Khan so I'm happy to switch him for any of Kim's if I draw him .
Myself , I'm looking for :
Rainbow Unicorn
giphy.gif

Pegasus
giphy.gif
You have good taste, David. XD those are the two I'm hoping for. Though Peg most importantly. I'd also be pleased as punch with the Mary Poppins horse!

I wonder if there will be chasers...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back