• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Okay! We should be all updated to here!

Concerning the Film pins, I'm cutting off today's pickup requests on those for today. You're welcome to request them, but I won't get to them until the next trip. Again, I think this is the fairest way to do this (very popular...) release. <3

~Merlin

I don't think you got me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay! Here is our pickup updates for today's film boxes! Keep an eye on this as I'll mark (obtained) as I get them.

Again you're welcome to ask me to open these to facilitate trading, but I probably won't open any until I get home tonight.

OPEN REQUESTS:
20) Haunted575 (x3) (obtained x2)
21) Spr175psu (x5) (obtained x1)
22) theoucharis (x2) (obtained x1)
23) Motba (x6) (obtained x1)
24) PinFan (x3) (obtained x1)
25) Mickeyplutofan (x5) (obtained x1)

COMPLETE:
3) NewlyAddicted (x2) (obtained x2)
5) Ocean7 (x2) (obtained x2)
10) pinnochiolover (x2) (obtained x2)
12) kairi08 (x1) (obtained x1)
14) Strawberryfizz (x1) (obtained x1)
17) Purplemandms (x1) (obtained x1)
18) raikipins (x2) (obtained x2)
19) nemo558 (x2) (obtained x2)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay! Here is our pickup updates for today's film boxes! Keep an eye on this as I'll mark (obtained) as I get them.

Again you're welcome to ask me to open these to facilitate trading, but I probably won't open any until I get home tonight.

Hi, Merlin,

Again, thanks so much for doing this.

Please open mine for me, whenever you get the chance.

You are the best!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Shock and amazement! We were able to fill ALL Film request orders! Including yours, Snwwhit85 ;P

Shout out to bf who majorly helped!

We are leaving now, so no more pickups until next week and the stock was looking real low. Just as a heads up.

Anywho, I'll fully update everything this afternoon when I get home.

~Merlin

Shock and amazement! We were able to fill ALL Film request orders! Including yours, Snwwhit85 ;P

Shout out to bf who majorly helped!

We are leaving now, so no more pickups until next week and the stock was looking real low. Just as a heads up.

Anywho, I'll fully update everything this afternoon when I get home.

~Merlin

Awesome Job

For those of you wondering what 40 boxes of Film Mystery Sets look like...

0ad95627ee1b02af7b0d37a03540467b.jpg

Not pictured are the other 34 I brought home on Thursday...

Once again, hella major shout out to Lovepink42 and bf who helped out a TON getting these for you guys. So in your silent pin prayers, be sure to think of them as well. ;)

Okay, labeling now. Opening announcements coming soon!

~Merlin

Could I get 2 boxes of the Film mystery set, please? :D

EDIT: A friend managed to find me some at DLR before they sold out, and after seeing pictures, I narrowed down my wants, so I don't need any pickups anymore. But thank you for doing this! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just now seeing this. So you do not need any of the boxes I picked up for you today?

For future reference, and this is for everyone, please don't edit your posts. I rarely go back and re-read every post. Just post again so that I see it fresh.

~Merlin

Time for some reveals! Very good pull guys!

Kairi08:
e69639a961553bddb62ad5c5802818b7.jpg

Pinnochiolover:
68276cd2954e39325b7cdf5f9ddeff6a.jpg

Theoucharis:
76e2cb0db85153e3c7c070aaf3dbcd3f.jpg

If you would like for me to open your boxes, just comment here. :)

~Merlin

Please open my boxes Merlin. I will be thanking you and your bf and lovepink42 in my not-so-silent prayers tonight!!

Coolio!!!!

Haunted575 and I would like to trade our film mystery pins. His BH6 with my SiAm. Could you exchange for us? Not sure if that's another super-super awesome thing you would do for us. PLMk.

I'd be happy to, just need Haunted to confirm here as well. :)

I can work with pinnochiolover, theoucharis and haunted on some trades that they are interested in. My eyes are so tired. I need sleep.
Pinnochio has Human Again Chaser, Theo has the Aladdin that I need and Haunted, Simba or Little Mermaid color.
Now you got to remind me which one you all needed.

I can work with pinnochiolover, theoucharis and haunted on some trades that they are interested in. My eyes are so tired. I need sleep.
Pinnochio has Human Again Chaser, Theo has the Aladdin that I need and Haunted, Simba or Little Mermaid color.
Now you got to remind me which one you all needed.
Be sure to check in the trader thread too, as I think some people are watching that more closely than here. :)

If you make a trade, I'll need both of you to confirm (either here or there) with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back