• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

We are going to Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to Disneyland!

DaddyDaughterPins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We just went in October and didn't think we'd get back for another 2-3 years, but thanks to an August wedding in LA and a quick change to our summer vacation plans... we are going to spend a week in Anaheim! We're looking at 2-3 days in the park right now and I'm a little embarrassed about how much I look forward to pin trading and shopping. We learned so much in the weeks following our trip - scrappers, pin value, LE's, what pins are popular for trading - that it will be a totally different experience.

We're pumped!

That is really cool! I hope you have a fantastic time in Disneyland! Maybe better plan for warmer weather this year ... if the weather folks are close to being correct, lol! Be sure to let us know how your trip and Disney adventures go! Take care, *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back