• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We got christmas zapped!!! LOVE!!!

ZAPPED! We got christmas zapped!!! LOVE!!!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
When we got back from our USA trip I found a package waiting for me. It was a christmas zap from the amazing vickichip7!!!

She sent me and the girls a pin each for our collections AND an Olaf pocket mirror!!!!!:lumpy:

I love it soooooooo increadible much!!! I went nuts doing a happy dance when I saw it! I have it with me everywhere now in my purse.

Thank you sooooo much love! :bowdown: vickichip7 is the best!!!

7ef0d0dd-70ff-45e0-832a-b240616fd9e1.jpg

I kind of dont even have words enough to thanks you for this increadible nice act. We all love our pins soooo much and the mirror is just.... its just.... AMAZING!!!!! Its my favorit thing in my Frozen collection right now. Will post pics of all the stuff I got soon. Its not much but I love them very much!

My Frozen pin display is up, but the rest of the things is still either in my suitcase still or wrapped as christmas gifts for the kids. Its great to have kids to blame your ediction on sometimes :D

16c23614-b37e-44b9-a37b-dd644136b597.jpg

Still miss AMC Olaf (but I have a trade for that) and Elsa suprice pin and the new Paris pin. I hope I can find them to complete my collection! I really need the Paris one because it has Olaf!

Looooove Olaf!!!!

Awesome!!!! :bigthumb: Congratulations! :)

And your Frozen display is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: I am rather jealous I must admit! :lol: Amazing job! :like:

When we got back from our USA trip I found a package waiting for me. It was a christmas zap from the amazing vickichip7!!!

She sent me and the girls a pin each for our collections AND an Olaf pocket mirror!!!!!:lumpy:

I love it soooooooo increadible much!!! I went nuts doing a happy dance when I saw it! I have it with me everywhere now in my purse.

Thank you sooooo much love! :bowdown: vickichip7 is the best!!!

7ef0d0dd-70ff-45e0-832a-b240616fd9e1.jpg

I kind of dont even have words enough to thanks you for this increadible nice act. We all love our pins soooo much and the mirror is just.... its just.... AMAZING!!!!! Its my favorit thing in my Frozen collection right now. Will post pics of all the stuff I got soon. Its not much but I love them very much!

My Frozen pin display is up, but the rest of the things is still either in my suitcase still or wrapped as christmas gifts for the kids. Its great to have kids to blame your ediction on sometimes :D

16c23614-b37e-44b9-a37b-dd644136b597.jpg

Still miss AMC Olaf (but I have a trade for that) and Elsa suprice pin and the new Paris pin. I hope I can find them to complete my collection! I really need the Paris one because it has Olaf!

Looooove Olaf!!!!

I want that Elsa and Olaf button! The girl at my local Disney store wouldn't let me have one :( May I ask how you got it?

I want that Elsa and Olaf button! The girl at my local Disney store wouldn't let me have one :( May I ask how you got it?
We are only given enough buttons for each CM in our store. They are a part of our holiday costume so we can't quite give them away lol. Maybe after the holidays are over though, you could ask a CM if they would part with theirs? There is also one of Anna and Kristoff and then another of Olaf and Sven

I'm just back from Disneyland Paris this morning and was really glad to see you got your "special delivery" safely!!
Having just seen Disney Dreams of Christmas at the Park this weekend, I'm in love with Olaf now!
Elin, I'm so glad you liked your zap, you deserve it, I hope it makes you smile whenever you get it out :D

I'm just back from Disneyland Paris this morning and was really glad to see you got your "special delivery" safely!!
Having just seen Disney Dreams of Christmas at the Park this weekend, I'm in love with Olaf now!
Elin, I'm so glad you liked your zap, you deserve it, I hope it makes you smile whenever you get it out :D

oh it really makes me smile every day! I always ask people if they need a mirror so I get a chance to use it :)

and we really do love the pins! The girls went nuts! I know a lot of collectors looks down on hidden mickeys but not me and the girls. That Belle pin was the first pin Ida traded for at wdw. Some nice people gave the girls a few pins and explained to us that they could use them, to trade with CMs.

Today I know they got scrappers but it did not matter to the girls. It was how we got introduced to pin trading! But today the girls can spot the difference and Ida know the Belle she traded for is also a scrapper. And its UGLY! Still its her first so it has a special place in her heart. And now that she got the authentic pin from you she went nuts! She loves it!

We are only given enough buttons for each CM in our store. They are a part of our holiday costume so we can't quite give them away lol. Maybe after the holidays are over though, you could ask a CM if they would part with theirs? There is also one of Anna and Kristoff and then another of Olaf and Sven

Oh okay, I'll have to by there next weekend then :p

oh it really makes me smile every day! I always ask people if they need a mirror so I get a chance to use it :)

and we really do love the pins! The girls went nuts! I know a lot of collectors looks down on hidden mickeys but not me and the girls. That Belle pin was the first pin Ida traded for at wdw. Some nice people gave the girls a few pins and explained to us that they could use them, to trade with CMs.

Today I know they got scrappers but it did not matter to the girls. It was how we got introduced to pin trading! But today the girls can spot the difference and Ida know the Belle she traded for is also a scrapper. And its UGLY! Still its her first so it has a special place in her heart. And now that she got the authentic pin from you she went nuts! She loves it!

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear that little back story & to put a smile on Ida's face :D

:rofl: at you asking everyone if they need a mirror!

Back