• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What??? DAVID!!!!!

ZAPPED! What??? DAVID!!!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So, because of all the incredible things David and Amy have done for me, I wanted to zap them (as well as so many of you who have been some of the best friends a guy could ask for!) !!! So, even though it was my ONLY decent trader pin, I knew David really liked my signed Mulan PODM, so, I decided I wanted him to have it! It would be my first decent zap in a line of them I am trying to accomplish this year now that I will be working again! :hsd: The day he received it he called me to explain that he did not want me to send him my only good trader pin, but use it to trade with since I don't have much to work with, so he wondered if I would be offended if he sent it back. I told him that it was now his pin, but if he chose to send it back to me, no, I would not be offended, just have to find another pin to zap him later this year when I acquire more! :lol: Well, I received the PODM back yesterday, but there was more in the envelope??? I try to zap the stinker (I appreciate you looking out for me David) and instead, I get zapped in return and get my pin back! :rofl: Thanks to my amazing friend David, I am OFFICIALLY a Frozen collector now!!! I had the Olaf pin from AMC, just did the pre-order for the new LE dolls, and NOW David sent me the gorgeous Frozen booster pack!!!

I didn't mind you sending me back the PODM David, but you were NOT supposed to ZAP me silly man!!! :squint: Now I am really going to have to make the next zap out of this world, AND make sure I have enough traders so you can keep what I send!!! :lol: You are too good to me my friend! :hug:

Here are the new beauties!!!

Thank you SO much!!! I love them, and will now have a less empty Frozen shelf in the curio! :)

Nate, I love you like a brother!!! When you mentioned you were debating collecting Frozen and only had the Olaf pin and I had a couple of those sets from our last trip to Disneyland I knew you needed one.

As far as getting even with me, if you truly want to do that it is easy, zap anybody else and then tell me about it. I already told you what you could zap me if you really wanted to. I love sweets and art even more!!! There is always something very special to me when people make me stuff!!!

You are an awesome friend and I hope I didn't upset you by adding the extra little something. It isn't much, just something to tell you how special you are to me!!!

You did not upset me in the least bit!!! :D You made me smile from ear to ear!!! :hsd: I love you like a brother too mister, and I don't think you could ever do anything to truly upset me!!! :D Believe me, you will be getting some baked goods here soon, AND I am slowly working on an art project for you (THAT might take a bit! :lol: ) !!! I already have plans on zapping a lot more than you my dear friend, and when I do/am able, I will share all the juicy details with none other than you!!! :lol: Once I start getting some regular pay again, I will be sending a lot of wonderful people some fun little surprises! :D I already have one to send, I just need to get her stuff together and get my first paycheck for the shipping part! ;) I am rather excited! I love the new Frozen set and feel so special that you thought of me! :hug: You are going to be overwhelmed with sweets and such I must warn you though! ;)

@Tony: Thank you my friend! I think I am going to have to forgive him for being on the wrong team...and I don't think we can convince him to switch seeing as how he is the ringleader!!! :rofl:

Ringleader....swingleader....means nothing to me.....we will bring him over to the right side and team Docfish will crumble without the slayer! :naughty:

First..kuddos to you for trying to zap the Grailslayer! That was a kind thing to do. :)

but it shows that David is truly a wonderful soul in sending it back. Congrats on your Frozen collection!

Nice job, David!

Love it. David is awesome. .but Nate...don't cut yourself short! !You are such a love.
Great zap...and so sweet Nate that you would give your best to David. You're WAY cool in my book.

Thank you everyone!!! :D You are all so great!!!

Hahaha Congrats Nate :lol: Your post is too funny! Props to David for expanding your budding Frozen collection :)
I am so happy to bring you a laugh! :) That is always a good thing!

Love it. David is awesome. .but Nate...don't cut yourself short! !You are such a love.
Great zap...and so sweet Nate that you would give your best to David. You're WAY cool in my book.
You are so sweet!!! :hug: Thank you so much for the kind words...you made me blush! :lol:

Niiiiice! We'll have to find a way to zap David fair and square....................................

....he he he....

I agree completely!!! :bigthumb: He wants baked treats, I will make it happen!!! ;)

Back