• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What pins do you want with a really low trading number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pins do you want with a really low trading number?

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If that makes any sense! What are the pins you are trying to track down that have a really low number of people trading? Have you ever managed to track down one of these pins?

for me it has to be
pin78184
none trading :(
pin2863
3 trading! this pin is one of my holiest of grails :(
pin55836
6 trading! I weep
pin48739
7 trading! I need to cry this out.

Now some good news, I have arranged a trade for
pin34397
4 trading! *Happy dance*

Last edited:
Pin 4923: The Hunchback of Notre Dame Esmeralda & Djali goat - 0 members trading ... *sigh* ;_;
Pin 18907: JDS - Best Friends (Ariel & Flounder) -
0 Would love this one as it's just so...darn...cute...
Pin 48735: Disney Auctions - Villains (Ursula & Ariel) -
6 trading (and I don't have an extra arm or leg to trade)

Actually, a lot on my wants are "0 trading" s ... it's a bit of a bummer but hope springs eternal :)

it does happen don't give up - it may take several years - as the case was with a couple of Tink pins but I finally found them and so happy to finally have them in my collection

i know what you mean.
Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
hollie's most holy of grails yes their are 5 but 325 are questing for this pin, thats more then the LE number!

Pin 14949: State Character Pins (New Jersey/Flower)
only two trading, going to be tough one!

Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
1! only one

we have alot of low trading on our wants
we know we will spend years getting hold of all our grails, and we know that we may not even get some ever

This is my most most most most most wanted pin and Its got 0 trading, with only 11 wanting its as if it doesn't exist :(

I would mind less if there was no trading but people actually have the pin in their collection, with this pin I've never even seen it!

pin35610

Pin 35610: Buzz of Star Command

I have loads of low trade high want pins...

heres a couple:
Pin 13533: WDW - Pegasus
Pin 23641: Fantasia Ice Cream Series - Black Baby Pegasus
Pin 27309: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Fantasia Pink Centaurette
Pin 25770: WDI - Mickey Mouse Head Fire Breathing Dragon (Red)
Pin 33225: The Incredibles Collection (Mrs. Incredible - Helen)
Pin 60967: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Thumper

36299- Jasmine Parti Gras pin- 0 trading :( One day... it WILL be mine! XD

Yeah, this one is a toughy!! The Jasmine one that is really irking me though is 82878 Parti Gras Jasmine Only

And the most irksome of all for me is 29888 - Cats Framed Set Si/Am Only
pin29888

This is my most holy of holy grails and I must have it! :) Unfortunately, one sold on the bay not too long after I started with pins (earlier in the year) but it went for like $80 or something like that and since I hadn't seen it before, I didn't know if that was a fluke or not. Plus, I didn't have the money at the time anyway. Now I still cringe that I passed on it. I should have snatched it up and been happy for the ability to do so because I haven't seen another one since and there are 0, yes, count them, 0 people trading on pinpics. Ugh! It just makes me want to cry

Last edited:
Pin 23641: Fantasia Ice Cream Series - Black Baby Pegasus

I gave that pin up for a Mulan Beloved Tales pin and have been wanting to get it back forever!

These are my impossibles. :/

pin23948th72
4 trading
6 trading 2 trading 0 trading 3 trading

Okay no pins are impossible to get. I have managed to acquire lots of htf pins that I thought I would never get by trading some of my owns, buying pins to trade for them and by doing thorough searches in the Internet.

I consider these to be the most difficult pins atm for my Jasmine collection are the ones on my wants under pp id sjpins but I keep telling myself that pins are mass produced and they are out there in the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back