• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Traders I Should Stay Away From at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Traders I Should Stay Away From at DLR
Okay...first thing..there are no absolutes for every scenario. Because I have had to discuss cash value when someone doesn't understand when I say a pin is really tough...I mean they look at me strangely..so, I add the extra info of possible purchase price elsewhere. It is not to be an Ebay price guide..but to give the person an idea of where I am coming from and why the lanyard pin -won't just work in this scenario.

+1

I'm going to go ahead and close up this thread, as I believe the original question being asked here on whether who to avoid or not is a bit unfair to the ones being called out.

Oh, and there was something about race in here as well :confused: :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back