• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Who can you trust?

ZAPPED! Who can you trust?

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So last night, I returned rather wearily, well to be blatantly honest, I trudged, ie the walk of a man who has nothing to live for but the hope of what may lie ahead to come<Knights Tale, Chaucers intro>
i trudged out to my mailbox, weary from day of coordinating mass clandestine missions to complete my global pin domination plan<the same thing I do everynight, pinkie> ,
plotting to usurp several diffrent kingdoms simultanously,
devising NEW and IMPOVED methods of cruel and unusual punishments.
I tell you its more exhausting than you goody goods think,
So as I digressed, I trudged to the mailbox, down several long forgotten corridors, <it being Monday, our Mail Lackey had the day off, hey dont ask me, hes union, they got thier own way of doin stuff, AND i dont argue>until I finally arrived at the secured facility that recieves the mail here at VIllian INc,<we get tons,.. well we get lots,...would you believe we get SOME mail,.... oh alright , occasionally we get stuff marked {occupant}>
So, ever so gingerly, as to disturb the massive piles of dust as little as possible<Madame Mim is using the dust accumulation on our mailbox for part of a spell, so we try not to waste any,,,,>I opened the recepticle, it creaakkkedd and grOOOAAANned in just the satisfactory manner to befit an evil of our stature, and there it was,,,,,

A manila envelope, and it didnt even say I may have already won on the outside? How odd?
I gently reached forward, figuring maybe this was a new holo-illusion,thingie mabob, created by Clu,
or perhaps the dynamic duo<Queen Grimhilde, and Mali> had whipped up one heck of a potion, who knew what that could do?
As my bony and aged fingers grasped the frail wrapped item, I glanced at the labels,,,,,
YEs that was my REAL name, and indeed the address did specify HEadquarters Villains Inc, blah blahblahb hmmm
As a sometimes consult of ours often quoted "Curiouser and curiouser?" and then it would disappear, Did I mention its color?
Now I glanced at the return.....Ahhh yess I did not recognise the address but the two other details did catch my eye, the name....
And the abreviation SLC,,,,,,,,,,,A small clue bus pulled up with flashing lites inside my brain, I had an idea of its origin....
,Now this became a real item as I held I knew it was not a spell or illusagram, this was a ZAP!!!!!
My mind raced as I headed back to my lavish and opulent quarters at VI, through the maze of tunnels I flew, hands carressing the package,
feeling first one, then two, then three....oh wait four indents , which as sure as the dawns break promsied the light of a new day, foresaw at least , two pins,
EEEK!!!, My heart pounded as i took the steps to the tower room three at a time, a small black cat attempted to cross MY path on that stairwell
however seeing I was going to kick it, it stopped and waited for me to pass by it first, little did he realize HE was now going to have the bad luck,.

Finally I was secured in my study, I took out my letter dagger,a gift from Cpt Hook, who unfortunatly no longer needed an offhand weapon for defense,
however it made a DANDY package opener, and thusly was it applied,,,,,,
Inside, I beheld a small envelope, with noless than that newest Mali designer card with a truley tear jerking, goody good message of well wishes,
all from a person Id never even met?
Well you could've knocked me over with Mdme Medusa's feather boa, I was stunned, the outpouring of genuine warmth and heartfelt kindness that was penned inside the card was ,,, well , darn it,,, humbleing,,, there I said it,,,,,,

AND....I can count with my fingers!!! Because inside as well were these along with this message
The snow white is for your new bride, and the other is for you,

[pinpics]72230[/pinpics]

Disneyshopping-Locket Series - Snow White

and

[pinpics]27534[/pinpics]

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3

I continue to be both humbled and impressed by the generousity of this community, however I am putting it out on main st now, that

CJVandever is an absolute PINNIcle of the community..

Thank you so very much,you are beyond description, a generous and kind person. for a goody good pin trader !!!

Your gifts have been lovingly placed in the VI vault , where till time eternal they shall be kept with honor and reverance!!!!

pin72230

pin27534
Congrats!!Very nice!

If no one was bad, then no one could be good. Villains provide a valuable public service and it's time you were recognized for it! Keep rocking your bad self, Lucan!

Back