• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow thank you jhari16

ZAPPED! Wow thank you jhari16

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
As some of you may know, I was coveting the Tiki Room pin set in Rasputin's game for the bike for Ida. Well Jacob ended up winning the set and pm'd me telling me he saw that I wanted it and he wanted to be sure I got it. We worked out a very nice trade for the set and I received it today and what was also inside? This pin I didn't even know existed.

pin98518

It is much nicer in person. There is a very cool purple background on it. Amy loves it!!! Thank you Jacob!!!

Oh and again no note for team Zagales which makes it even sweeter!!!

Well, I didn't know I could compete with the grail slayer! And you got me an awesome Chernabog zap! And trust me, the zap competition is just starting with us :lol: I'm so glad that Amy loved it!

Care to tell me about the different zapping teams?

Sure. but let me tell you up front I might be a little biased in my analysis. :lol: Team Zagales leader (Alex) got his panties in a bunch when I zapped him a couple of times with grail type pins. He they declared war on me threatening to bring me to my knees. Well being Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF (I was actually knighted by a queen here on this forum), I could not turn down a challenge and this zap war began.

I am not sure how Team Switzerland got involved. I think they want to be able to zap both sides.

And so the merriment began.

Back