Yet another possible scrapper warning - 77652 Car Parade

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Here is one more fine seller right out of Hong Kong. I have been watching this guy for over a year too.

He sells a lot of LE 250 pins, the same ones, over and over ... and of course "Brand New but w/o the backing card"

More alarmingly, over this 1 yr I have been watching him, he sold several LE 100 Car Parade pins, pinpics # 77652 and of course w/o the backing card.

His last pins offered on Ebay were purchased by one of DPF's recent members. Sad :(

Last edited:

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
This Makes me goobersad :'( as a new collector of pins. It's news like this that makes me want to give up :( If it wasn't for all the people I have met and the newfound friendships and connections with others that I probably would have never had the pleasure of connecting with. I would stop. But I Love so many of you On Here and on other forums and PinPics <3 <3 <3 and for me, this hobbie Is becoming more abouth the Friends than the Pins <3

Thank You for the Honest People I Have Met! You know Deep inside Who You Are <3
<3 Laz

I really think from this day fourth I need to try and Stop Buying Anything from eBay as far as Pins are Concerned :/

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Can you PM me the name of the person so I can add them to my "bad sellers" list? Laz, the best way to stop buying is to have Jordan change your password and not tell you what it is. I had Tom do that for me so I could stop myself. It worked great and I became a better trader because of it. It's the only way I've found to get a temporary reprieve from the addiction.

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Can you PM me the name of the person so I can add them to my "bad sellers" list? Laz, the best way to stop buying is to have Jordan change your password and not tell you what it is. I had Tom do that for me so I could stop myself. It worked great and I became a better trader because of it. It's the only way I've found to get a temporary reprieve from the addiction.

It's so funny that you say this cause he made me hand over the power of the bills and Income to him LoL <3 He's such a great hubbie ;D So I have to make extra money to pay for new pins. But I have no fear! I am crafty so I will be making costumes and Remixes again for entertainers ;)

Snoudel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow! This is unfortunate considering I purchased 2 other pins from him and am bidding on that exact LE 100 car you are talking about. :(

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
wow, that stinks and i think it is a very good idea to keep a bad seller list, i need to be more organized in that dept. yet another new years goal,,,be more organized with the pin trading buying....funny in every other aspect of my life i asm beyond organized, some say anal retentive. I actually resolved to be LESS organized and more laid back in 2012.....and travel MORE, so i am off to WDW!

katpogo

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

This made me laugh! I need to do this! I also need to keep a list of bad ebay sellers. Laz, we love you too! It really is the people who make this hobby so much fun. Like when Merryweather surprised me with a pin the day we were all at WDW for their 40th Anniversary. I had never met her before, but she thought of me and brought a pin. I will never forget it, and I hope to return the kind gesture one day when I get one of her "wants."

Merryweather, when you get a chance please send me a pm of this seller and any other seller you know to be selling scrappers and fakes. Thanks in advance!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Some of you might have already known this ... BUT there are some other boards where people discuss Ebay pin sellers openly. I had come across this one thread some time ago, today just out of curiosity I looked it up again:

If you want to know, check disboards.com. There is an ongoing and rather large thread (with 100+ pages) that seems to be all about Ebay pin sellers.

Enjoy!

Last edited: