• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You can't be a Tangled Completist without...... JDS Rapunzel 110th Legacy Le 110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: You can't be a Tangled Completist without...... JDS Rapunzel 110th Legacy Le 110
At this Moment I will bid 1 B.T Lilo and Stitch and will add more here in a bit need to look at my Stitch collection.

Ok here's my Bid..
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=91594&sid=1096.1371843419.v2
pin91594

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79256&sid=1096.1371843419.v2

pin79256

It's authentic I traded with a member for this pin, I saw the dip on the tire and was concerened but learned they all were like that. No backer card though.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=78427&sid=1288.1371844244.v2
pin78427

and...

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=94313&sid=1324.1371844373.v2
pin94313

Alright. Big guns. Disregard my last bid and let's start fresh with:

Pin 95770: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Princess and the Frog
Pin 95771: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bolt
Pin 95772: DSF - Beloved Tales - WALL-E
Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted

Pin 35635: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Zodiac Stitch (Aquarius)

Pin 35633: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Zodiac Stitch (Taurus)

I just wanna say LMFAO!!! three friends here! are also Three Rapunzel completests, going after the one pin each of us doesn't have, Like 3 ravenous wolves tearing at a peice of meat from one anothers mouth....I mean Lost-sun-princess WOW! I don't even know if I can compete after that bid! but still I try, lol!

This is hilarious Good luck ladies I wish us all luck! im happy for whoever wins, But sice im over here giggling over whos all bidding I had to point it out, lol! love you girls!

I just wanna say LMFAO!!! three friends here! are also Three Rapunzel completests, going after the one pin each of us doesn't have, Like 3 ravenous wolves tearing at a peice of meat from one anothers mouth....I mean Lost-sun-princess WOW! I don't even know if I can compete after that bid! but still I try, lol!

This is hilarious Good luck ladies I wish us all luck! im happy for whoever wins, But sice im over here giggling over whos all bidding I had to point it out, lol! love you girls!

Just be lucky that I already have the 2 I need!!!!!

I will add these two to my bid so far -

Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 94273: DLP - St Patrick's Day 2013 - Ariel

Even though we are all bidding against each other it doesn't mean we won't all love each other at the end of the day.

I will try.... but don't think I can compete to all those awesome bids!

Pin 46802: DLR - Pin Trading Nights Collection (Mickey Mouse) 3D/ Pluto Dangle
Pin 93083: DSF - Thanksgiving 2012 - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel
Pin 95774: DSF - Gumball Machine - Russell
Pin 96744: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Dumbo
Pin 96745: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Tramp

And all the pins from the DLP Indiana Jones pin event from July 20th

I will add these two to my bid so far -

Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 94273: DLP - St Patrick's Day 2013 - Ariel

Even though we are all bidding against each other it doesn't mean we won't all love each other at the end of the day.

LOL I agree Hollie honestly I think it's more fun! because we can giggle and tease each other lol! just prooves were real friends! because at the end of te day if you win i happy if J'amie wins im happy and now I see another Punzie collector/friend Rachel!!! LOL welcome girl hugs n kisses! lol!

I really wish I had more than one of these... None of you are going to make this an easy decision. Everytime a pin gets added I have the moment of omg I want that pin. It's nice to see everyone so positive and friendly and just wonderful

LOL I agree Hollie honestly I think it's more fun! because we can giggle and tease each other lol! just prooves were real friends! because at the end of te day if you win i happy if J'amie wins im happy and now I see another Punzie collector/friend Rachel!!! LOL welcome girl hugs n kisses! lol!

Awwwe thanks sweetie! Hugs 'n kisses back to you :) And good luck to everyone! :)

I will try.... but don't think I can compete to all those awesome bids!

Pin 46802: DLR - Pin Trading Nights Collection (Mickey Mouse) 3D/ Pluto Dangle
Pin 93083: DSF - Thanksgiving 2012 - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel
Pin 95774: DSF - Gumball Machine - Russell
Pin 96744: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Dumbo
Pin 96745: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Tramp

And all the pins from the DLP Indiana Jones pin event from July 20th

Adding:
Pin 95848: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rajah
Pin 94993: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Jumbo - Thumper

Awe! well I put up a good fight! I live to dream another day! I wish someday the Punzie Gods will shine their light down on little ol me and rain punzie pins all over me lol! I have nothing left to offer, I was pulling from my keepers to try and win, can't bring a knife to a gun fight lol! and well my traders are dull knives LMAO! one day punzie one day! I gracefully bow out. Good luck all

Alright. Big guns. Disregard my last bid and let's start fresh with:

Pin 95770: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Princess and the Frog
Pin 95771: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bolt
Pin 95772: DSF - Beloved Tales - WALL-E
Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted

Pin 35635: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Zodiac Stitch (Aquarius)

Pin 35633: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Zodiac Stitch (Taurus)

Please Add:

Pin 94268: Storybook Princess - Princess Shield - Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine & Rapunzel
Pin 96294: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Rapunzel 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back