• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

You know you are addicted to Disney Pins when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you are addicted to Disney Pins when....

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
you have a running list of recent/current purchases...trades....and trade auction packages expecting their arrival in the mail. I am currently anticipating ELEVEN, count them...11 packages in the mail. Wow.

you have a running list of recent/current purchases...trades....and trade auction packages expecting their arrival in the mail. I am currently anticipating ELEVEN, count them...11 packages in the mail. Wow.

Lol this is so me! I have a list of what I sent out, and what I'm receiving, and I'm checking them off as they go out and come in! I'm afraid I'll loose track if I don't!

Lol this is so me! I have a list of what I sent out, and what I'm receiving, and I'm checking them off as they go out and come in! I'm afraid I'll loose track if I don't!

I also do this, it is really smart in case something goes wrong or someone forgets to ship a pin by mistake (I've had 2 trades already where they forgot because they were shipping out SO many pins that mine must've gotten lost, which is understandable)

Waiting an hour, possibly two at the DMV is ridiculous.

However, waiting 5, 6, or 20+ hours in line in the middle of the night, sleep-deprived and tired in bone-chilling freezing weather, on the ground in an alleyway next to the 'Hollywood River' (read: a urine creek created from random passersby such as that at the DSF Wreck It Ralph release), while nearby - just feet away - deafening construction, bustling vehicle traffic and crowds of people often with characters so strange it makes Dr. Seuss look like historical fiction pass by as is the norm (anyone here remember the older bearded gentleman in leopard print and high heels carrying a chihuahua?) is absolutely a-okay. In fact, you plan to do it again in a couple of weeks time.

But then again, it is the company of a community such as this one that makes it all bearable and worthwhile.

when you drag your kids to a release unstead of sending them to school, When your living room looks like a disney stock room with pins in totes all over the place.

When your family, friends, and boyfriend start giving you pins on birthdays and Christmas... (God Bless my hunny...he gave me a Beauty and the Beast PODM for Christmas!). :D

when you sleep with your pins....For those of us living in SoCal we have earthquakes so I have mine right by my bedside in cases that would be the first thing i would grab. Pins are sexy and all my Ariels are more important than anything else. xx

you run out of room in your pin bags and start keeping part of your collection in a shoebox. You go buy another pin bag and STILL have the shoebox full of pins :facepalm::eek2::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back