• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

you know your addicted to pins when......you dream about pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know your addicted to pins when......you dream about pins!!

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
you know when your addicted to pins when you dream about tradeing :lol: two nights in a row this has happend ha ha any one else have this problem!!

You know your addicted when you would rather hunt pins rather than eat while at the parks.

When seam to spend all your time, looking for pins online, or spending a day driving round the uk trying to trade in the uk stores.....

Originally posted by swim2sea
You know your addicted when you would rather hunt pins rather than eat while at the parks.

I give myself headaches all the time because I'm so focused on running around and trying to trade with people that I forget to eat or drink! :)

I know I am addicted to pins whenever I check the disneypinforums every 5 to 10 mins....

Ha ha im glad it not just me!! i wake up though and read my emails and get myself confused cos i can not find the email that was sent to me in my dream ha ha its so funny and i slowly realise it was a dream :(

I dream about pins and pin trading too. I wait for the mailman DAILY to bring me treasures as I call them lol.

Um, I will plead the 5th on this one. My addiction is crazy!

I have a funny dream for you though. Last night I had a dream that I was out trading pins on a beach type place with tents and such. I was roaming around a bit beyond the tent area with a pin bag on my shoulder when somebody came up to show me a baby GATOR. They put it on my arm thinking I would think it was cute... I did not! It bit me! I flung it away and I hear a sound. I look behind me and a very mad looking mother gator (like one of the 12ft long ones...haha) was glaring at me with its mouth wide open! It proceeded to chase me down and here I am running like crazy holding onto my pin bag as tight as I can while I am at it. :D

I guess I was pretty scared because I woke myself up at that point. I had to lol at myself for dreaming I was being chased by something that could tear me in half and I am holding onto my pin bag so tightly as I run away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back