• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

This weeks victim has been chosen!!

There
was another wacky caption contest and the winner has given me their victims info!!

That means 2 more people are gonna get zapped this week!!!!!

Stay tuned for their posts and the next pinsane plan my psycho brain hatches!

more donations!

I recieved a package of pins today from christywill! Adorable! 4 DLRP pins!
Picked up EchoHarmony's donations from the stock up auction on Sunday!

Photo's of christywills and Echoharmonys pins now added to the OP

The zap pin book is starting to show some great variety!

;A;

So..I thought this just had to do with your zap auction! Or at least last time I checked...I hadn't realized it had grown into somthing much more! I recieved a wonderful zap today! Thankyou guys ;A;

Can we make multiple nominations? I'm still relatively new, but there are some people on DPF that are just too nice not to nominate lol.

your welcome Carissa!!! I am was so happy when I realized i had a piun that would match what you collect!!!

YES, you may send me as many nominations as you like! People you notice being awesome helpful, or just new folks you think could use a "welcome to the community" zap.

Please include as much info as possible about your nominee... what they collect, their dpf ID and if you have it, their address. I am missing many many addresses.

your welcome Carissa!!! I am was so happy when I realized i had a piun that would match what you collect!!!

YES, you may send me as many nominations as you like! People you notice being awesome helpful, or just new folks you think could use a "welcome to the community" zap.

Please include as much info as possible about your nominee... what they collect, their dpf ID and if you have it, their address. I am missing many many addresses.

I just can't believe it..the two Marie pins I wanted most in the world came to me as gifts/zaps two days apart! ;A; I am ever so epically grateful!!

Recieved a package of donations from Epcotrob!!!
Awesome "lands" pins and a cute sorcerer mickey

19083_10200505606385303_1538057922_n.jpg

and dont forget to check out the current STOCK UP auction!!! Its a Brave pin!!!

PLUS!!!! Still need at LEAST 15 more nominees that have not gotten nominations! Find me some folks!!!

This is such a wonderful idea. In fact I think the idea of zapping is just great too. One day when my collection is big enough, I want to be able to zap people the pins they want the most!

Important!!!

1. This weeks Victim has been selected and the package shipped!!!
  2. I still need a few more victims! I have 58, but I plan to do some random extra awesome zapping so i need at least 4 more!
  3. I also still need some addresses. IF you have not PM'd me your address please do so. IF you submitted a nominee to me and happen to have their address please PM me the info!

This is so amazing! I hope to one day be able to zap others and to help spread generosity all around.

Back