• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped at WDW PTN by katpogo

ZAPPED! Zapped at WDW PTN by katpogo

Blacksmoke

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I received the most wonderful zap from Katherine Friday when we met up to attend the PTN at WDW. This pin has been on my wants forever.

pin29840

Pin 29840: DCA - Tower of Terror Opening Event - Big Band Boxed Set (Trumpeter Donald)

Ohhh... PTN and a zap to boot.

This is as my kid would say "no fair" :lol:

Congrats Joni! Katpogo deserves much pixie dust and great pin karma :)

Yea for Joni (and Katherine too). You guys are the best and I have never had such a good time at a PTN as I did this last one. It was largely in part to the "after party" we had and getting to know everyone.

You do know that I have most of that set on my traders??? Let me know if you are interested.

Margaret you are so funny. I drooled over the Pluto to this set in your book at the PTN! You have a lot of drool worthy pins!! I had a blast too. Can't wait to have another afterparty at the next PTN.

I would ZAP you and Joni all day long if I could find or afford the pins that you guys need. You guys are so hard to ZAP!!!

Back