• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! zapped at work.

ZAPPED! zapped at work.

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
So many of you might not know this, but I work in a factory, any of you who buy Bounty papertowels I am part of that towel. So thank you all for keeping me employed by buying bounty.anyway im the only girl in my department on this team, so it can get lonley lol, I get teased because of my hobby, but someone else on this team on my line secretly has a lanyard and pins and sported them around his neck proudly at one time. He was being teased today and I did not know whyx till he showed me a red lanyard around his neck full of pins hidden under his jacket, of course right after I saw it he took it off and handed it to me, squeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy dance! Thank you sean

The only problem is he is not a pintrader he just bought them and wore them while on his trip, but because he lost 3 while running around the park he bought the metal pin sleeve with the set screw, eeek! All of them have a dent on the posy and a couple of them are really good pins. But im not going to complain, he gave them too me out of kindness, and many ar e pirate pins Jordans going to flip.

pin16045

My sister in ohio created this,I have one

Back