• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by diablo in person!

ZAPPED! Zapped by diablo in person!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I a while ago I zapped mike(diablo) with a maleficent pin from japan that only I was trading on pinpics. Today he got me back at the soda fountain by zapping me the surprise tangled calendar!!! It totally made my day!! Thanks so much, mike!!!

I believe tre person who had 309 did not get cars. 308 was the last to get that one. It was nice meeting you though!! Thank you again mike!! It's so purdy!!

How cool! Congrats Echo! You are such a sweetie! I’m happy for you! And to Diablo (Mike) … no worries, I’m sure even Maleficent takes a day off every now and then, lol!! We’ll keep your secret!

Back